Day 2 of our Insane 1 CENT coral sale is on!

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
If you missed out yesterday then you missed some great coral for only 1 cent each. We're working hard here at My Reef to Yours to do everything we can to honor all us hard workers, but that was just the beginning yesterday. Welcome back to our Labor Day Extravaganza Sale, where we sell select coral for only a measly penny.

If you ordered yesterday, sorry but you reached your limit of 1c corals. BUT if you didn't come on over to My Reef to Yours and you can pick out two select coral for only 1 cent each.

Now, for the small print: there is a limit of TWO 1c corals per person/household/shipment. If you try to order more than two 1c corals you will only get two (I’ll chose which ones you end up getting) and I will keep your extra pennies… (That’s what you get for not reading). I will not be combining or doing add-on orders – I expect the site to be busy and I don’t want to get all confused with this.

Last but certainly not least, if your order totals $125 or more you qualify for free UPS overnight shipping. But, if your order is under this amount, shipping will be $35. Happy Labor Day weekend, Folks!

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
Yup I did it, this guy is only a penny.

ximejah18.JPG

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
I've got all the orders from yesterday pulled and ready for shipment. Lots of great 1c specials still available.