Cuban Rock, ever heard of It

MINIATUS

Has anyone any knowledge about this type of rock and anything about its history.It looks pretty good to me and at a reasonable price. I want to mix it with Tongan, Fiji and Caribbean.

MINIATUS:)

Witfull

i wonder if the embargo affects this in the states? send me some from Canada Min....with some cigars!

MINIATUS

Shoot I forgot about the Cuban thing down there. I got me 50 lbs of it and its nice looking Rock. I was thinking long term affects.

MINATUS:)

MINIATUS

Originally posted by Witfull
i wonder if the embargo affects this in the states? send me some from Canada Min....with some cigars!

I could probably get them Cigars, I like a good Cuban especially If i have a good bottle of Scotch to go with it.

NaH2O

Contributing Member
Actually, I've heard the Dominican cigars are surpassing Cubans in quality. The cuban cigar makers are moving to D.R. because of the Americans not being able to purchase.

sparkzippo

About the only thing left for Cuban cigars is the mystique.

The Cuban Plantations have deteriorated due to state ownership and poor fertilization. The old cigar rollers are either dead or have left the island.

Hey Minn, let us know about that rock.

I can see it now...

Do you have anything to declare?

ROCKS!!!

MINIATUS

$9 a lb Canadian, which is a damn good price, and the rock is really porous and light , so you get quite a bit of rock for the money.

kentracey

Hey Min. I've had friends vacation there recently and go scuba diving. He's an aquarist as well and he says the reefs are awesome. Said he felt like bringing back some rock and corals but decided he didn't want to spend any time in a Cuban jail "getting his cigar rolled" if you know what I mean. Who is carrying Cuban rock here Min?

MINIATUS

Ken
Aquarium services in London is carrying it, $10 bucks a lb. Its really nice looking rock too. They said its hard to get Fuji because of a ban on importing rock and corals from there.

essmaker

PREMIUM
Cuban Rock? Sure I remember now, I heard some of that. A Cuban Rock band opened for the Rolling Stones concert in '82.

Unfortunately it is affected by the embargo. Technically Americans can not contribute to the Cuban economy in any way. Even if you are buying something from another country, if it came from Cuba it is deemed illegal.

I've thought about this evey time I have smoked a Cuban cigar. :)