Cree led kit

mcentire1123

Nano-Reefer
PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Cree led kit 39 total leds 21 cool white cree xpg-r5 18 royal blue cree xpe leds. 3 ELN 60-48D drivers. 10v AC adapter and connector.The leds are on 4.25x7 heat sinks.I also have 60 degree lenses.3 10k ohm potentiometer.They are 5 months old asking 280 dollars shipped if you have any questions let me know.
9b9229fc.jpg
a7572663.jpg
651774c9.jpg
f66d1f0e.jpg
87bd777c.jpg
They are all 3Watt leds.

mjm7757

What are the dimensions of the tank that you had these on? I was thinking about using these for a standard 75, but wasn't sure how well the three separate units would work for spacing and light spread with having the center brace in the way of the middle unit. Also, what can you tell me about how these performed on your tank?

mcentire1123

Nano-Reefer
PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
What are the dimensions of the tank that you had these on? I was thinking about using these for a standard 75, but wasn't sure how well the three separate units would work for spacing and light spread with having the center brace in the way of the middle unit. Also, what can you tell me about how these performed on your tank?
I had them on a 58 gallon 36x18x21 they worked well.

Last edited:

mjm7757

What did you end up upgrading to from these? Also, are the leds bonded to the heatsinks with thermal adhesive or did you use another means to attach them?

mcentire1123

Nano-Reefer
PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
What did you end up upgrading to from these? Also, are the leds bonded to the heatsinks with thermal adhesive or did you use another means to attach them?
I used thermal adhesive. My wife bought me 2 led units from eshine.