Crazy Insane Sale - CORAL FOR ONLY 1 CENT

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
i have been told that mushrooms are angel safe but i do understand that just like one person likes steak another may not so one angel may like shrooms and i know it would be my luck. so far my pink tip nem has been safe

That's the thing with angels it comes down to their tastes and personality. Some are totally reef safe while others are not. All you can really do is try something as see if he nips at it or not. Unfortunately there is no hard and fast rule.

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
Have you seen this one on the website for only 1 cent?

uffnwoz6.JPG

Funlad3

Has been struck by the ban stick
Hey, Jared; if my dad and I were to place an order, would we be limited to two $0.01 corals or four?

forget the mushroom. I want the sea TURTLE. Gotta figure out how to change my name to ERIC ;) I can't believe that Frosted Flake Acan is still there :0!!!!

BTW, I know you get mad props around here JJ, but your frags are AMAZING! I bought a sweet yellow yuma ric a couple months ago from you. It has 4 babies now!!!!!

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
Sorry Turtle just sold. Yeah that Yuma is great, I can't believe you've got 4 babies already, that is awesome!

vsindorf

just got two .01 zoa colony frags and then came back and saw a ric! ugh! time to invent a pseudonym ;)

This sale is incredible.
JJ rocks my socks off.

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
Thank you for your order! It's best not to look again otherwise you will see another 100 items you'll want lol.

We're just starting here folks, we've got more 1c corals on the way, all weekend long! With every new order placed I'm posting new ones on the website.

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
Ok guys, I'm getting tired but we still have plenty of 1c corals on the website to keep you happy.

These are others are only 1c each (limit of 2 per person/household/shipment please)
uffnwoz16.JPG

tmakoop3.JPG

tmakoop10.JPG

engineer goby

Has been struck by the ban stick
I really wish I could place an order but my current situation prevents me but for those who can I strongly suggest a Green Pocillopora. It's not a sale item but a must have in my opinion.