Crazy Insane Sale - CORAL FOR ONLY 1 CENT

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
What’s that? Coral for only ONE CENT?! Yes, you’ve read correctly-- No need to clean off your screens. In honor of all of us keeping our noses to the grindstone, My Reef to Yours is giving back this holiday weekend by offering up select coral for only a penny. Maybe the hot summer weather got to us, or maybe we’ve sniffed too much superglue… regardless, this is your opportunity to get coral for only a cent.

Starting today and going through Monday, we will be putting select coral on the website for only one measly little penny. We will post them at random times throughout the entire three day weekend a few at a time (don’t expect me to be putting any up at 3 in the morning though). “First come, first serve” rule applies, so keep on your toes!

Now, for the small print: Because it wouldn’t be fair for only one person to grab up all the 1c coral, there is a limit of TWO 1c corals per person/household/shipment. If you try to order more than two 1c corals you will only get two (I’ll chose which ones you end up getting) and I will keep your extra pennies… (That’s what you get for not reading). I will not be combining or doing add-on orders – I expect the site to be busy and I don’t want to get all confused with this.

Last but certainly not least, if your order totals $125 or more you qualify for free UPS overnight shipping. But, if your order is under this amount, shipping will be $35. Happy Labor Day weekend, Folks!

These are just some of the corals we will be putting up on the website for only 1 cent throughout the weekend.

ximejah0.jpg

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
As expected, the 1c specials are not lasting long. But don't you worry, I'll be adding more throughout the whole weekend.

How about an Acan for only a penny?
ximejah5.JPG

Built347

Has been struck by the ban stick
Jared your a funny guy..:). quite a bit of humor in your add there.. haha...

Time to get on it guys... mrty is already the most inexpensive in town.. there's really no need for him to discount like this but he is anyway... you will be labeled "village idiot" if you don't take advantage of this... :D

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
This is open to everybody in the US (except Alaska and Hawaii) so put a shot out. Tell your friends, post it on facebook or twitter, tell your local clubs, the 1c sale is on! I've got over 1000 frags to chose from so every time something sells more will go up on the website.

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
Only 1c - and remember these are all fully healed frags, no fresh cuts. Just took some more pics so we have more ready to go!
ximejah10.JPG

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
what do you have that my Koran wont snack on?

Most will nip at everything, being voracious and curious. If it likes what it tastes, it'll eat it. And sting is a matter of degree -- what one coral finds "stingy " an angel or butterfly may not. There are documented cases of butterflys eating carpet anemones In the wild.

degibson84

i have been told that mushrooms are angel safe but i do understand that just like one person likes steak another may not so one angel may like shrooms and i know it would be my luck. so far my pink tip nem has been safe

Willie McDaries

That's a forked horn birdsnest, can't you tell? lol

oh,I don't know how I missed that :LOL:

mine came from a friends frag collection,I managed to break it off the disc and never found the frag,luckily there was enough encrustation on the disc that it grew back,better that ever,I was thinking he called it a ponape birdsnest though,but it's colors look about like yours...

IMG_2800.jpg

my camera makes mine look like it has orange in the body but it is all yellow

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
You are correct Willie, it's a ponape birdsnest. Great starting sps as they can grow very quickly. Mine grows like wildfire.