Corals

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
That's a VERY vague question.

There are MANY coral that I think look great that many others might not like. It's really subjective to your mind's eye.

I like FrogSpawn, Leathers, Green Star Polyps and many MANY more!!

fishguy4

ya dude u gotta be more specific. What colors, shapes, hardiness, eating habits, etc are u looking for?

Savage

Yea I know iv bin lookin for some corals for a wile now and I can't make up my maind there are so meany to pik from
So I'm trying to see wat other people like and might suggest cuz I'm trying to get a lil ov everything and mayb I can make up my maind that way

catran

Zoanthids are easy and come in many beautiful colors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lbiminiblue

Yea I know iv bin lookin for some corals for a wile now and I can't make up my maind there are so meany to pik from
So I'm trying to see wat other people like and might suggest cuz I'm trying to get a lil ov everything and mayb I can make up my maind that way
look up a torch coral and favias....

Darkwrym

Zoas are always a cool coral. I like mushrooms as well. I have a galaxea and love it but it stung my green candy cane a little. Like was said above it all depends on what your likes are and how much room you have as well

ost911

whats your lighting and filtration? size? do you keep your tank nice and clean, do frequent wc? some corals need more attention.

When selecting your first corals. Look at everything. How old is the tank, what type of lighting do you use because lighting is the HUGE factor. Flow , what kinda flow are you using in the tank. Normally if you go to like live aquaria or any coral selling place they will tell you how much light, flow and placement of the corals. Start simple, leathers, frogspawns, hammers , zoas are good 1st corals.