Coral Raffle to Fight Cancer!

tnt_background_memberpage.jpg

Coral Raffle To Fight Cancer

Here's Your Chance to Win a Frag Pack Worth Over $350 and Raise Money for The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Todd Goodhue. I've recently signed up to run a marathon with Team In Training to raise money for The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. I plan on raising more then $2,500, all of which will go directly to cancer patients.

To help my efforts I have decided to raffle off a frag pack. The pack is valued at well over $350. The pack will include shipping or can be picked up if the winner is local.

Tickets to the raffle are $10 each or 3 tickets for $25. I will cap the raffle at 250 tickets so your odds are better then 1 in 250.

To participate in the raffle and support The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society simply buy your raffle tickets by making a donation. This can be done by going to the link below and donating, then send me a pm to get your name in the drawing.

My Fundraising Page

Your name will then go on a ticket and be placed in a bucket.

The winner will be drawn on August 23rd or sooner if all tickets sell out before then.

My feedback can be found here. Reef Central Online Community - innercirclepro A+

Please feel free to ask ANY questions. 100% of the money goes directly to the society though the secure link posted above. All donations are tax deductible and the site will automatically email you a receipt.

Now on with the good stuff. The pack!
All Frags ARE WYSISYG... 17 frags in all...

2" Orange Digitata
4" +Purple Polyp Digitata
2" German Blue Digitata
1 Purple People Eater Zoa
1 Polyp Nuclear Green Paly
1" Idaho Grape Monticap
2" Neon Orange/Pink Monticap
1" Rare Leng Sy Green with white polyps Monticap
1.5" Elkhorn Monti
3"+ ORA Green Birdsnest
2" Tan with Purple Polyp Birdnest
3" Pink Birdnest
1.5" Green Slimer Acro
3+" ORA Green Milli
2" Rose Milli
1.5" Blue Tipped Milli
2+" Blue Milli

DSC04199.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

250 isnt a magical number its just a number i chose to cap the raffle at to give you better odds.
as mentioned its tax deductable and in trying to put a value on the pack and figure its def worht $350. if i can sell even 30 tickets its still worth my time, because its all going to a worthy cause. so thanks in advance to eveyone whos supporting

this thread is on a few forums so i will and keep the same consolidated list on each site.

Mike Powell/Diana Dabek- 3 tickets.
Allen Newland-1 ticket
Lynn Storc-6 tickets
keysfishfinder- 3 tickets
Dale Levesque-3 Tickets
Robert Andrews- 3 tickets

Thanks to those that have donated!
231 tickets left :)

Nice stuff and for a great cause! Too bad I don't do SPS nor have any cash lol. Good luck!
just wanted to mention if someone is hesitating because its mostly sps, if you donate and win and simply cant keep sps i can try my best to make it up to you in zoos softies ect.

Thanks Mike Ill add you to the list
-Michael Salsinger- 3 tickets-

Allen Newland-1 ticket
Lynn Storc-6 tickets
Dale Levesque-3 Tickets

228 tickets left :)

-Michael Salsinger- 3 tickets-

Allen Newland-1 ticket
Lynn Storc-6 tickets
Dale Levesque-3 Tickets
Michael Giovannozzi-3 Tickets

-Steve Atkins- 6 Tickets!

Thanks Steve!

219 tickets left.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
219 SWEET!

I posted this on my local board hoping people will join in. So far it worked!!

SWEET ! ! !

Today our Team had a meeting to kick off the training this year and we got to meet a few of the families that have been helped in the past and are being helped right now with treatments, co pays, medicine and counseling.
One of the honored heroes that we are raising money for is a 9 year old boy named Evan. It was hard to watch his mother stand up and talk about their journey and how Team in Training and The LLS helped them so much.

Thanks you to each and everyone of you that has offered support thus far.

If anyone wanted to help one of these families on a more personal basis outside of the raffle feel free to contact me.

Todd G.

Michael Salsinger- 3 tickets
Allen Newland-1 ticket
Lynn Storc-6 tickets
Dale Levesque-3 Tickets
Steve Atkins- 6 Tickets

-Adam Wilner- 1 Ticket-

218 tickets left. Thanks Adam for your donation and your encouragement. Its greatly appreciated!

Bounce

I'm in. Such a good cause, too. A very nice lady who was a good long-time friend of our family, also a God mother to my brother, and our piano teacher growing up died from Lymphoma last year leaving her husband and their two teenage boys. So sad. :(

-Paul

Allen Newland-1 ticket
Lynn Storc-6 tickets
Dale Levesque-3 Tickets
Steve Atkins- 6 Tickets
Adam Wilner- 1 Ticket

Paul Sage-3 tickets

Thanks Paul

215 tickets left~!!!

Ps I'm very sorry to hear about your friend. This organization contacts each person who is diagnosed with in 30 days and gives them financial aid, counseling, child care, basically anything that can make their lives easy why they battle this terribe disease.

Just figured I'd Share. This is our West Palm Team's Honored Hero, Evan.
scan0003.jpg

He is 9 years old and was diagnosed with acute lymphocytic leukemia in 2006. He has one year left of chemotherapy and a bone marrow transplant to go. I has the pleasure of meeting him last Saturday and hes a brave little guy. He really gives me motivation when I'm training. Thanks again to all who have donated thus far.

Allen Newland-1 ticket
Lynn Storc-6 tickets
Dale Levesque-3 Tickets
Steve Atkins- 6 Tickets
Adam Wilner- 1 Ticket
Paul Sage-3 tickets

-Mariam Greene- 3 tickets!