Chance of a lifetime

Ok, so it may not be the chance of a lifetime but at least I think it is. 2 weeks ago my LFS got invited by their distributor in Ohio to come out and hand pick corals from their place. They left yesterday and spent all day picking out corals. I've been following them on facebook. So today they are on their way back to the store now and going to be at the store all night acclimating the new corals, and I'm gonna be the first one there! They are going to be open all night. I'm really excited because I only have a few corals in my tank and I'm hoping I get some really kickass ones tonight!! :)

I'll be sure to post pics of any corals I pick up on this thread guys. Wish me luck!! :D :D

Ok so of all the goodies they had there, I picked up a Green Tipped Frogspawn. It was hard to get pictures inside the store, everything was floating in bags they hadnt unpacked yet. They got in quite a few anemones , though my tank is too young for them. I also picked up a blue starfish, which I didn't take a picture of yet.

I had no idea this frogspawn was this big. He opened up like 3x his size during the night. :) Love the coloration.

And next Tuesday they are getting in ORA Platinum Clownfish! I've been wanting a bonded pair sooooo bad to add to my tank. :) can't wait!

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Congrats on the NEW STUFF! Hope to see pictures soon. :D
Glad you resisted getting an anemone. I think sticking to corals is best for at least the 1st year.
Curious about your blue star fish :ponder2:
I'll check your reef chronicle for pictures :)

I totally forgot the picture lol....

null_zps9e526eef.jpg

Thanks....So I was reading that people sometimes feed the frogspawn some shrimp twice a week to help it grow faster. Would I be able to feed it micis shrimp? and do i just drop a small piece on its tentacles and it does the rest??