Can anyone ID this for me?

woolfe

I picked this coral up the other day. The lady at the LFS said it was a "young coral" I don't think she was right.....I can't seem to find pics of it anywhere.

Attachments

• misc 118.jpg
    misc 118.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 75
  • misc 120.jpg
    misc 120.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 75

sabodish

yep..youngs coral, finger leather, "blush" coral...they have pretty much the same requirements of other leathers...med light, med flow...

lcstorc

That's pretty cool looking. Mine is brown w/brown polyps. I like the white with the brown even better. Mine is doing really well though and my clown gobies love to hang out in it. I hope yours does as well for you.

woolfe

Thanks! That's why I bought it, I thought it was really cool too. :whstlr: I don't usually buy something if I don't know what it is. It looked really healthy so I took a chance.

Last edited:

flricordia

Really cool looking. I love leathers, though I don't have any in my tank (all softies) I maintain a 240 for a freind and she lets me do all the coral buying . I like to slip the leathers in. He, he. Nothing implied there, BTW, just I prefer the leathers over the LPS she prefers. You have to really watch what you say now days. I notice there are some pervs on this site just waiting to jump at a chance.