BurakT's RSM 250

burakt

Hi everybody,

This is Burak from Turkey. It has been almost 6 months after setup my tank, hope you enjoy the pictures. Waiting for your comments by the way :lurk: ...

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary and RSM Club, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Lovely Tank !!!
1085.gif

zak786

Welcome Burak...good to see someone here from Turkey...How did your setup go and what challenges did you face ?

burakt

Hi everyone,

It has been quite a time since the last post because i have made some serious changes and would like to wait for some results before posting...

First of all, i have changed the stock skimmer and bought Deltec MC500. In fact, it is the reason that took a while to post. Here are the pictures; i must say it is far better than the stock skimmer and it really made my water crystal clear after 2 weeks. It has been like 4 or 5 weeks since I put it in the tank, and i am really satisfied with the results. However, i should mention one thing; it is almost as noisy as the stock skimmer but i have no problem with it because i use Ford Connect at the job and i guess i am used to high noise hehehe...

IMG_0425.jpg

IMG_0426.jpg

Secondly, i purchased vortech mp10, and it is quite a magnificent toy. And as several times mentioned in the forum, i finally ended up using the reef crest mode the most...

IMG_0428.jpg

Finally; here is the final look of the tank. It is quite diffrent than the previous look but i liked it very much. Plus, i had more space to add new corals as well.

IMG_0424.jpg

IMG_0418.jpg

IMG_0419.jpg

IMG_0420.jpg

IMG_0421.jpg

IMG_0427.jpg

IMG_0429.jpg

IMG_0430.jpg

IMG_0431.jpg