Bladeyamaha's peacock mantis!!!

BLADEYAMAHA

Well about five minutes ago I thought I was going to have to start a thread on how to get him to start eating but all the sudden he is loving some frozen scallops. Pics to come!

Built347

Has been struck by the ban stick
Good choice Brandon... now u have a friend for life............. that may blow one of your fingers off.. but friend nonetheless :)

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

sk8rdn

Built347 said:
Good choice Brandon... now u have a friend for life............. that may blow one of your fingers off.. but friend nonetheless :)

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Sounds like some of my friends...

...."Fish" Happens!....

BLADEYAMAHA

001.jpg

002.jpg

BLADEYAMAHA

I suppose they are all smart but he is smart and likes to hit the top of the water where the output is from the phosban reactor! Thank You Devon!

Built347

Lol.. he/she will blow your mind dude... wait until it builds its first cave.. make a general structure of a cave ( the big rocks) and leave the rest to he/she.. you'll be amazed.. set a rock down on the cave..step back look at it.... move up and turn it 45 degrees to fit better... the first time I saw that I was like HOLY SHI*.. lol it was pretty cool.. :)

...... Edward beer hands..

BLADEYAMAHA

He already had lot's of sand so I added two pieces of live rock, left his pvc pipe in there and added rubble-hand made from live rock.

BLADEYAMAHA

I did all that because he was trying to build a cave with what few pieces he could find and pickings were slim for him so I helped out.

dmatt88

Happy for ya buddy. One of these days ill have one.

........the mayor has spoken