BigAl07's Actinic LED build by BLADEYAMAHA!

BLADEYAMAHA

So I got into this build for BigAl using some of the Actinic LED's I can get. So I used 4 LED's for his build and a Mean Well PLN-20-12. I also cut and installed some plexi-glass as a splash guard. Here are some pics of the finished product, as some of you already know I don't have a real nice camera so these will be the only pics I ever have of this particular build, my avatar however has a better picture (and clearer) of what they look like lit up. There is one picture with the plexi-glass installed. Hope my work is approvable! Enjoy!:turntable

085.jpg

087.jpg

086.jpg

088.jpg

089.jpg

091.jpg

090.jpg

093.jpg

092.jpg

098.jpg

078.jpg

077.jpg

079.jpg

080.jpg

082.jpg

081.jpg

084.jpg

083.jpg

BLADEYAMAHA

This build got me pumped enough to finish my BIG LED build if my body would get going again! So look for it in my 80 gallon thread.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Looks good. Once we get everything sorted out and I have the unit in hand I'll snap some more pics of it (installed etc) and add to this thread :)

Good work Brandon :)

BLADEYAMAHA

The 420nm 3 watt LEDs do add pop to corals, I added 10 to my setup and I can tell the difference even at a distance(purple shines on the white walls at 15-20 feet away) and it should provide good coral health too, hope they work well on Allen's tank.

BLADEYAMAHA

Well, guess I'll be shipping this out soon. Hope BigAl07 is happy with my work and how they look! Pics should be posted later by Allen(owner).

BLADEYAMAHA

Allen should be getting his Purple Fixture by April 3-hopefully. I'm hoping Allen will help out with some awesome pics when he gets a chance!:rolleyes:

BLADEYAMAHA

Delay, USPS jostled the package pretty good going back to Allen, apparently, and one wire came loose but thanks to BigAl, he figured out what the problem was and maybe pics this weekend or Monday from him, but soon we hope.