Banner got Deleted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxx

My girlfriend and I were like that...'til she realized I was always right!
Nick

Alf

I have no problem with Jup! we have been known not to see eye to eye more than once!!:D

Craig Manoukian

It's good to see everyone getting along here and taking things with a grain of salt. Alf and RC it's good to see you here as well as there.

Nikki is right on when she says all boards have there strengths and weaknesses because all boards are really just you and me with all of our warts exposed, eh?

Take RL's advice to heart and post or PM issues related to other boards THERE and not here. In addition, take Cutswearing's advice and think twice before hitting enter or be quick to use the edit button, eh?

If you really need to vent, send your favorite Moderator a PM.:D

:) :cool: :p :smirk:

RogueCorps

Saying what needs to be said.

Hey Craig, always good to see you. :)

Apologies to Teri, Travis and staff here for putting another post in this thread. I've voiced my opinion on RAG, and I feel that it should be heard here as well, since some of the people who now dislike RAG have found a new great home here.

This is a great community of people, and is the reason why I'm a member here. I don't necessarily like having to jump to so many places just to keep up on information from everyone, but I'm going to end up where I recognize the names and respect opinions.

When it was asked not to voice further problems with RAG here, it's really not fair to take that as free license to go back to RAG and flame.

Please, if you don't like RAG, if you don't like the Admin or Staff, then why spend your time there? Criticism is welcome from members who continue to help others and participate. People who are only coming by to start trouble isn't helping anyone at all. The worst that these people are probably doing is turning new members off to the hobby.

There are a handful of members who are only visiting RAG to flame. There is also a member named "Checking" who shows RS in his signature yet doesn't have the same name here. He's been harsh and critical of Chris Marks, but has also been helpful in a few posts to others. I think this is fine. If you want to improve a place so that you can better use it that's great.

Please, I'm asking that everyone just let things move forward. By flaming with ReefSanctuary in your signature, you're also hurting the reputation of this site.

-Rod

mojoreef

Just a reefer
Ok I really think this has gone far enough. The RAG is the rag and RS is RS. I myself spent years developing that board and was not happy at the end, but its done now. Lets put an end to this now. RC there is no reason to come over here and have to make a statement like that. Folks go where they want to go and act like they want to act. If you have some trouble makers over there I would suggest the pressing of one simple button. It will make all those problems go away.

RC on another note I do also miss your posts and would like to hear them as they relate to the hobby, take care my friend.

Ok folks lets rid our selves of this cancer and have a good time with the hobby and our board.

mike

Craig Manoukian

Amen, amen I say, lets let this thing drop. Good advice from RC on the bad advertising that can reflect back on the spewer of acidic remarks.

:) :D :cool: ;) :p :smirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.