August '07 Photo Contest Entry

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
I know I don't have a chance against the Don, but here is my clown's mug shot!
Organized reefing is his game!:guns:

DSC_0029.jpg

___"Vote for me or it's cement boots!" "Capisce!"

Last edited:

aquaman3680

I wish i had a pair of your clowns Scott! It is beautiful! I am glad you all like my pic!

Scott- Whats the don?

Matt

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Don Corleone, the Godfather. You've missed a lot of talk about your photo! You know, the Godfather of the Reef!

Pro_builder

All pics looking great. Wish I could get into this one, I have 2 beautiful clowns and a green and purple colored anenome. Bummer

Cassette87

Hmm, i think i need to spend $300 on a fancy camera go win myself a mug... how else can i take such nice pictures *cough* scott *cough* hah :D

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Hmm, i think i need to spend $300 on a fancy camera go win myself a mug... how else can i take such nice pictures *cough* scott *cough* hah :D

:lol: A nice camera is good if you know how to use it!:invisible I'm still learning! It also matters what monitor the picture is being viewed on, as well. I noticed today that my picture doesn't look as sharp and colorful on my HP lap top at my office as it does on my Mac Powerbook at home.:smirk:

bluespotjawfish

$300 won't buy you the camera Scott is using!

My pink skunk hasn't grown it's teeth yet, or Matt's and Scott's would be askin' for it!

brikeibur

Well I uploaded my little bit. He is a cutie. Not as good of a pic as some of these others, but I didn't want him to feel unloved (after all he is only a few days old to my tank.....gotta show him I'm proud of him!!)

6wks_Jul29_2007_8b_.jpg

brikeibur

There is some really outstanding pictures here. For those of you who don't mind, please post what type of camera and lens you used for your shot. I would LOVE to know!! Great job btw!!!
Thanks!