ATTN: Tapatalk Users

Travis

Administrator
Staff member
RS STAFF
Tapatalk should now be working correctly. However, you'll need to find the new Reef Sanctuary listing in tapatalk, as we had to deactivate the one you're already signed in with.

Here's a hint: Look for the Reef Sacntuary with this icon:

4678bc9e65bdf063f166af1d40b1d9a5.png

Travis

Administrator
Staff member
RS STAFF
Also, please post tapatalk specific issues here and I'll make sure I address them.

Thanks!

don74136

When on the home screen on Tapatalk and then selecting the 3 horizontal lines in the upper right corner I get the choice towards the bottom of the screen to show results from my various forums by checking the right side of the name of the forum. The Reef Sanctuary option has a little circle with an explanation mark in it and I cannot select it to show results in that forum. Attached is a screenshot showing this. What can be done to fix this?
7fa3610a29c81ed455bde94243fd7070.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Travis

Administrator
Staff member
RS STAFF
Did you add the "New" Reef Sanctuary forum with the thumbnail of the crazy purple and green brain coral? The old one, unfortunately, won't work anymore.

When on the home screen on Tapatalk and then selecting the 3 horizontal lines in the upper right corner I get the choice towards the bottom of the screen to show results from my various forums by checking the right side of the name of the forum. The Reef Sanctuary option has a little circle with an explanation mark in it and I cannot select it to show results in that forum. Attached is a screenshot showing this. What can be done to fix this?
7fa3610a29c81ed455bde94243fd7070.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

don74136

Did you add the "New" Reef Sanctuary forum with the thumbnail of the crazy purple and green brain coral? The old one, unfortunately, won't work anymore.
Yes I did. I meant to mention that in my post as I knew that would be the first question asked. lol

Travis

Administrator
Staff member
RS STAFF
That one's got me stumped. I just checked my tapatalk and I'm still getting posts/threads in my feed, despite the exclamation point. Are you?

don74136

I am getting posts and threads when in the actual Reef Sanctuary forum but the ability to search selected forums at once in Tapatalk does not work (with regards to the exclamation point). After reading the negative reviews of the latest Tapatalk update I wonder if it is with Tapatalk itself? Maybe the exclamation point in the circle is somehow tied into the old Reef Sanctuary which is now defunct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
On my iphone... I had to delete the app (Tapatalk Pro) completely, then add the app back - after this... I was able to search for & add the forum Reef Sanctuary with the new logo pic /icon below... and all started working again - if this helps anyone.

4678bc9e65bdf063f166af1d40b1d9a5.png

Frankie

RS STAFF
Works better now then before for me.
Using Galaxy note 3 here.
Maybe it's an IPhone issue? Personally I am surprised so many reefers use iPhones, I figured they were best suited for the simpler freshwater keepers, not us complicated seawater folks......
52967dfe422c9d3686a7537c8f0e6dbd.jpg