Are you a Lego fan?

if i had the money for the legos i would build one. i dont know if anyone has payed attention to legos these days but i thought they where expensive 20 years ago.

blackbeltmom

PREMIUM
The specialty kits are still expensive, especially considering that they are designed to only build the one item out of.

DaveK

After looking at the tank, I will say that it's novel looking, but it's sure an ugly tank. I don't go for it at all. You have a living natural fish, and you want to put them in a plastic looking contrived tank? Does Lego make plastic fish? Maybe those would work in it? In my opinion, this is even worse than the tanks done with "clown barf" gravel and plastic divers and shipwrecks. (end of rant)

Surfnut

After looking at the tank, I will say that it's novel looking, but it's sure an ugly tank. I don't go for it at all. You have a living natural fish, and you want to put them in a plastic looking contrived tank? Does Lego make plastic fish? Maybe those would work in it? In my opinion, this is even worse than the tanks done with "clown barf" gravel and plastic divers and shipwrecks. (end of rant)

Mate I truly hope you were being facetious when you typed that out. The thought of anyone thinking that is a full sized fish tank, and not a 3 inch model made of lego bricks, has me laughing my ass off.