Anthony's RSM 250

Nowellsy SNR

Tom there doing fine i've gone for the new Tidel Swell mode i really like it seems to have totally different flow from Reef Crest

Frankie

RS STAFF
IMG_1515.jpg

IMG_1537.jpg

IMG_1545.jpg

IMG_1595.jpg

IMG_1546.jpg

DSC01275.jpg

IMG_1815.jpg

IMG_1805.jpg

IMG_2065.jpg

IMG_2143.jpg

IMG_2066.jpg

IMG_2248.jpg

IMG_2242.jpg

IMG_2277.jpg

IMG_2331.jpg

IMG_2288.jpg

IMG_2299.jpg

IMG_2298.jpg

IMG_2410.jpg

IMG_2340.jpg

IMG_2515.jpg

IMG_2520.jpg

And this is the tank today 10/05/2010

IMG_2635.jpg

IMG_2636.jpg

IMG_2637.jpg
Stellar progress! Happy B day:clink:

fruit bat

LMAO that Schumacher got a penalty for passing Alonso on the last corner.

How did he think he was going to get away with that when Damon Hill was a steward for the weekend ?:laughroll

Nowellsy SNR

Hi Guys been a little worried over my Orange bush coral it had seemed to go a funny colour allmost like algae was covering it for a couple of weeks, today one of the bushes has cleared up what do you think was wrong?

Anthony, happy tank anniversary lol .. I have been well out of the loop.. Am in Gran Canaria on a part work part holiday so haven't been reading anyones updates or leaving any on mine. Had left detailed instructions for a mate on how to look after my tank which he says he has been following to a 'T' which I hope he has done ... nevertheless, I am excited to get home Monday night and see my babies, expecting all to be well.

I was thinking also about starting another thread, for new users to read on my 9 month progression, (a pregnancy). As you have over 100 pages I wondered what your thoughts were on this .. you know ... condensing the journey down to three or four pages listing the main points to help newcomers along the way.

I had seen a few profiles like that when I started and thought that what we had learnt over the past months could be passed on ...

I am also tempted to upgrade to the bigger RSM 250 but know that by going bigger there will be more expense so am debating on that one ... am also debating whether a custom tank / sump would be more cost effective though if I went down that route I would miss the RSM message boards ...

Ho hum .. things to consider on my return.. but for now it is back to my sun lounger in the 30 degree heat :)

Nowellsy SNR

Hey Fraser thanks

Yep i think the thread would be a great idea

You seen the RSM500 Thread? wont have to leave us RS lot if you got one of them

tnwillia

+1 Frasier look at the 500. As the thread reads so far RSM may have fixed most of the 250 type problems. You could get a larger capacity tank for what we are guessing on price but this may be the best they have built to date.

Who says you have to leave?