Anthony Calfo Is In The House!

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
That's right, Anthony Calfo will be speaking to our local reef club (WAMAS) this Saturday.
You know who else is going to be there?
Me! :D

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
That's right, Anthony Calfo will be speaking to our local reef club (WAMAS) this Saturday.
You know who else is going to be there?
Me! :D

How far is the meeting from 27278?? I've been itching for something fun to do lately :)

Woodstock

RS STAFF
It's not too big but it is heavy :)
Ouch.. that's a long drive even for me (I enjoy driving).

What time is the meeting held?

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
The meeting starts at 1pm and goes to 5pm. There are some great door prizes too! It's $5.00 for non members to attend (can you imagine), I'll pay for that, for ya! Bring Dallas, get him to drive, you can stay over at our house till Sunday and drive back. We'll hit the town!

Stacef

Well crap, if Scotts offering his house for room and board... we might make the drive.

Or.. maybe not, sounds fun though!

Woodstock

RS STAFF
The meeting starts at 1pm and goes to 5pm. There are some great door prizes too! It's $5.00 for non members to attend (can you imagine), I'll pay for that, for ya! Bring Dallas, get him to drive, you can stay over at our house till Sunday and drive back. We'll hit the town!

What a generous offer. Thank you.
Dallas says that's too far to listen to 'fish talk'. :evileye:

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Scott you really know how to make me Jealous! Holy Bat Cow MAN!!

I can't wait to get up there and "hit da town" with yall :)

Reddog170

Tell ya what this guy is awesome to talk to. I got to talk to him at the girs fall fest/ frag fest. He acualy stopped me from buying some additives for my tank that a pushy salesman had me convinced I needed. He also is into the enviornment big time. Stand up guy, great conversation.

lcstorc

I have to work :(
He did a great RBTA splitting demo and talk at MACNA. Do you know what the topic will be?