About Reef Sanctuary

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to take a few seconds to say thank you to all of our members who have made RS a great place. I am a member of a few forums and I'll say that hands down, RS is the friendliest and most informative place on the web! What we have here is a special and open forum for any and ALL questions out there. Truly a place to grow and learn in this great hobby which is what our founding fathers (Travis) intended for and continue to preserve today.

Our members and our sponsors are what make our forum stand out from all the others.

Whether you are trying to breed leopard wrasses (very hard!) or start your very own "piece of the reef", RS can help you on your journey.

So from me to you, thank you for making this a great place!!

PSU :)

Last edited:

burning2nd

ironic... Im over here trying to undo a ten year old ban on reef central.. because im throwing out red monti as i have so much of it i dont know what to do..

This is a great forum... people here are real people not scientist freaks... people here dont jump off the deep end when you say something wrong,

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
ironic... Im over here trying to undo a ten year old ban on reef central.. because im throwing out red monti as i have so much of it i dont know what to do..

This is a great forum... people here are real people not scientist freaks... people here dont jump off the deep end when you say something wrong,
Yeah, no flaming here, just learning :)

Snelly40

i have to disagree... i personally dont really like any of you and breeding leopard wrasses is actually pretty easy unless you're an ignoramus... :clink::clink::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::pillowfight::pillowfight::grouphug5::grouphug5::grouphug5::grouphug5::grouphug5::grouphug5:

BAHAHAHA I KID I KID I KID... i love this place and it really is the only friendly nice reefing site where you do make friends not just seek and receive advice :)

Last edited:

Pat24601

This is one of the great things about these forums. We have a lot of new reefers come in (including me a year ago) and lots of them say "something wrong" as they are starting out...sometimes even unintentionally hot buttons for the more experienced folks. I know I did that when I started.

Yet, people here don't flame, they just point out why the idea is a bad one and move on.

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
They say a PICTURE is worth a 1000 words....Here's my picture:
image.jpg
My tank is WHAT IT IS....only because of Reef Sanctuary. I had never had corals before this tank. I learned everything HERE @ Reef Sanctuary & I've never felt the need to ask question anywhere except HERE :)
I L:heart:VE THIS PLACE :grouphug5: