A little victory dance (football)

ReefLady

Staff member
Chris Rix to PJ Sam with less than 3 minutes left in the fourth quarter to defeat the Gators. :bigbounce

It hasn't been a good season for my beloved Florida State Seminoles, but any year we beat Florida, especially at the Swamp, can't be a bad year.

I'm temporarily retiring my pooping torch avatar to celebrate.

:)

ReefLady

Staff member
I couldn't watch the whole game but I did see the first quarter...

1st fumble, returned bt UF for touchdown, called back on procedure. The flag was down before the fumble wihout question.

Second fumble, the reception/non-reception then drop- I agree, questionable call but a close one.

Third fumble, forward progress was most definitely stopped. I didn't hear the announcers or anyone else question this one.

Now, that was from the first quarter, I didn't see the second or third quarters and made it back just in time for the close finish by FSU so maybe I missed something else.

T

reefrunner

Contributing Member
You missed quite a bit, but I'm not trying to cry too much, IMO we lost it in the last two minutes, if it hadn't been for the officiating....it would have been a blow out even so we had the chance to win and blew it.

ScottT1980

I must admit that this game had me torn. My girlfriend is a huge gator fan, having grown up in Gainsville her whole life. As for me, well, I am a UGA fan and I selfishly wanted the FSU win to wholly ensure a UGA appearance in the SEC championship.

Ah well, all is fair in love and war...

Take er easy
Scott T.