9 pm Tonight.....

KimPossible

My sitting room is dark. The lights are off in my 55 gal. The lunar lights are on and there is a blue hue in the tank. My Colt and Torch are settled and my large Hawaiian Fan is swaying in current. The fish are calm. I would show you a picture but it wouldn't capture it. This is the rewarding part of reef keeping.
It's Beautiful.

Witfull

its 1:40 am, actinics are still on, carpet anemone is glowing, clown settling in for the night, sohal and tusk slowly cruising, lion perched in a cave....tis a good feeling~

Yarr

If u have a tripod and a decent camra you coudl set it up for a real long shutter time and get a great pic :)

Witfull

my actinics come on at 230pm off at 230am, halides on at 530pm off at 1am.

im working 4 pm to midnight so i adjust the lighting to my schedule~

Icebox

Witfull said:
my actinics come on at 230pm off at 230am, halides on at 530pm off at 1am.

im working 4 pm to midnight so i adjust the lighting to my schedule~

Now there is a smart man.

I miss my tank that was well taken care of. the one that looked nice. Now I have an Algea outbreak and the tank is in the corner. Out of sight, out of mind for the most part. I can not wait to get my 180 up, and the tank contents under control.

:)

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
KimPossible said:
My sitting room is dark. The lights are off in my 55 gal. The lunar lights are on and there is a blue hue in the tank. My Colt and Torch are settled and my large Hawaiian Fan is swaying in current. The fish are calm. I would show you a picture but it wouldn't capture it. This is the rewarding part of reef keeping.
It's Beautiful.

That is my favorite time to watch the tank. Now that I have moonlights, I don't know how I went years without them...I just love to see the corals fluoresce under the LED'.