20 gal Long

Steven Phillips

Started on 2/19/2020

Cycling now

Trying to be patience lol

I put a raw shrimp in for two days..... lord did it stink coming out !

About 4 pounds of live rock and 10 pounds of dry rock

Trying to do this right

f5e8e7b2c8a10023acb36cccc6e9fb4e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
All depends on you equipment and husbandry as to how a fish you can have. I think 2-3 with some inverts isn’t a bad idea but they need to be small. You’ll ave a tough time with stability in a 20g tank and that’s makes it tough to grow Acropora. Zoas and lps can berry satisfying

Highlyagaming

Nice looking tank, that would look very nice indeed as a massive zoa garden with a few lps about especially on the sandbed. What setup you running?

As for fish I would personally go with a pair of clowns and a gobby/wrasse to help clean your tank. Few inverts shrimp/snails maybe a conch or two and your set, could even have a few crabs/hermits. The more CUC you have the better just keep in-mind if the tanks to clean feed them a lil with small bits of food so they don't all die off.

Steven Phillips

Nice looking tank, that would look very nice indeed as a massive zoa garden with a few lps about especially on the sandbed. What setup you running?

As for fish I would personally go with a pair of clowns and a gobby/wrasse to help clean your tank. Few inverts shrimp/snails maybe a conch or two and your set, could even have a few crabs/hermits. The more CUC you have the better just keep in-mind if the tanks to clean feed them a lil with small bits of food so they don't all die off.

Power head with 1056 gph, approx. 14 lbs of rock (half dry, half live) 20lbs of dead sand, HOB aquaclear 50, 100w heater

Just put 5 blue leg hermits, and a frag of gsp

Edit: forgot the lights ... I have 2 luxbirds 186w led

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Highlyagaming

Dont know the lights so cannot really say. Once you finish your cycle you will be able to tell if they are or not, you will get more algae and corals will be the first indication if your lights are to much.