125g long reef

landshark

New2reefing, I like the sump and fuge idea you have and think that it will look and work like a champ. On the point of the overflow i know that you don't want to drill the tank but you don't have to drill the bottom. you can drill the sides or back that is what i did for my 120 because I didn't want an hang on overflow box.

with the design i have not only do i not have the hang on back overflow or have to drill my tank, but it will allow me to hide my closed loop pumps close to the dt with out having to go bigger than i need after head loss.

i will be getting the equipment as finances alow. saving the skimmer and pumps for bonus checks. between the house, 2 car notes, and a soon to be 5y/o getting ready for school cash gets tight.

nivek

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Very encouraged to see you put proper planning and thought into this. Its going to be an awesome build :)

thank you nivek. i am going in to something i have never even thought of doing. one day i told my wife i wanted a reef tank. she has been understanding to say the least. forgetting to let the dogs out, or put our son to bed. it has been a lot of research, thought, designing, rethink, redrawing and long nights to get to this point. since i have it all planed out and can get all the measurements i need i hope the rest goes smoothly.