Search results

1. random_ryan

the nervous father awaits his new babies

up date: today I got her to eat. she is now relating me to food. so she peaks her head out to see if I have food for her. she's doing very good.
  2. random_ryan

I got a juvinile to today. it must be a female becouse it has a small mouth. now I just need to find a male. got her home an acclimated her to my QT tank witch is and has been running for many many months. she has a small pile of rock and some zoa's. she is quite shy but with time I am sure she...
  3. random_ryan

Bad News he didn't make it through the nite. But On the brighter side of things The place were I bought him from is going to get 6 more. They are in agreement that untill I get 2 that live they are going to keep replacing them. I spend alot of money at this establishment. I was very pleased to...
  4. random_ryan

ok I ordered 2 for the 1st of march but they came in early. some how one vanished before getting to me. I do have one how ever. I have been working on the tank for them. but it was not ready. so in desteration I rotated fish to be able to house dugger. man what a pain. dugger is in a 22 gallon...
  5. random_ryan

If I spot agression I can always do some fish arrangements in a few of my other tanks. to place the other one in. I hope they are male and female too. althou I have a friend that has 3 females and a male. so if I end up with 2 males. he's more than willing to trade a female for a male. how do...
  6. random_ryan

hi everyone. I am getting 2 blue spot jaw fish. my tank size is a 50 gallon. I was going to put them in a 40 cube but still very unsure thats enough room for them. tank inhabitants would include coral. snails, hermits. and frankly thats it. I want to see these guys out as much as possiable. I...
  7. random_ryan

newbie on this forum

Ok here's pic's of the new skimmer being tested on my tank.
  8. random_ryan

Moving an aquarium

I moved 70 miles with 4 tanks. the first tank is a 120 full reef set up. the second tank is a 96 gallon cube full reef set up . the 3rd tank is a 55 gallon full reef set up. and the the 4 tank is a 22 gallon m tank. from personal experiance. little tanks are soooooo much easyer to move. I...
  9. random_ryan

WTB pump

I am wanting to buy pan world 55hd /150ps pump or a pan world 70hd /200ps. I perfer a used one. but would conider new. these are pressure pumps. these are pressure pumps.
  10. random_ryan

newbie on this forum

I have added alot more to my tanks since. I will try to take some more pics of my tank tonite.
  11. random_ryan

newbie on this forum

pic's
  12. random_ryan

newbie on this forum

I have no whole tank shots. I moved. so my tank is in alot of frags becouse I fragged the crap out of it. and gave alot away so it didn't die.
  13. random_ryan

newbie on this forum

I run a carbon reactor, phos reactor, and amonia reactor, working on getting a calcium reator.
  14. random_ryan

newbie on this forum

Hi I am new here. I have been in this hobby off and on for 15 yrs. my main systems specs are as fallows. 120 gallon reef ready tank. 75 gallon sump. 25 gallon fuge . ASM G3 skimmer with all the mods. soon to be moving to an MRC2-R. I run 3 reactors. a ph monitor iwaki 70 rlt for a retun pump. 2...