Search results

1. C

Looking for a quiet return pump

I've got a mag 7 return on a 93g tank and it's horribly loud. Was looking for a quieter pump any suggestions?
  2. C

Looking for a good test kit

So who makes the most reliable test kits? I currently have API but sometimes wonder how accurate it is.
  3. C

Starting a new 93g cube tank build (with an established 75g)

Hi not been on this forum in quite awhile because I've been out of the hobby for a bit. About 5 years ago I gave my SW tank to my in-laws and now I'm getting it back(well parts of it). So I was gonna post my build and am open to any suggestions. Here's my equipment list so far Marine land...
  4. C

Few Questions about problems w/New bulbs

Alright I've got a Hamilton MH fixture with 2x250 watt and 2 110 VHO I was running XM 250 watt 10k and wanted something more blue. So I decided to switch to somed 14000k and I ended up buying some South Pacific Sunlight 250 watt bulbs. I screwed them in yesterday (not touching the bulbs) and...
  5. C

2 XM 250 Watt 10000k (screw in)

Hi I've got 2 XM metal Halide 250 watt screw in bulbs these were used for 4-5 months and I am selling them because they don't have enough blue in them for me. Looking for $50 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 insurance will be extra. Thanks Brian
  6. C

Tank for sale Illinois

I've got my tank for sale just because I'll be moving in about a month and will not be able to take it with me. I'm located in So. Illinois but could work something out for delivery if interested. Heres what I've got 120 gallon AGA black stand and trim, Hamilton Technologies MH 2x250 and 2 110w...
  7. C

Hi all

Hi all New to the site and thought I'd post a little something about myself. I have been a reefnut for about 5 or 6 years. I live in Southern Illinois 1 hour east of STL. I have a 120 gal reef tank with refugium and some of the other goodies I'll post some pics in another thread though, If...