Search results

1. Hypertek99

30" 130w Custom Sealife Power Compact Fixture

I have a 30" Custom Sealife Power Compact fixture for sale. It looks just like the sunpods. There's one actinic and one white bulb installed in it. It has 2 white LED moon lights built into it. Looking for $50 plus shipping. This is with moon lights on This is with just actinics...
  2. Hypertek99

Icecap 250MH with Luminarc III Mini Pendant

Hi i have for sale a Icecap 250 watt MH ballast with a Luminarc III Mini Pendant. The ballast has been used for only 3 weeks. The pendant is in excellent condition. Here are a few pics. Those are water spots on the pendant i didn't wipe it down before i took the pic. Asking $200 shipped Here's...
  3. Hypertek99

Getting out of Hobby!! Selling Everything!!

Well i absolutely have no time for this hobby right now as i'm trying to win the love of my life back. So i am giving up this hobby for her and selling everything. I hate to do it but i can always get back in the hobby later on. Shipping will be $55 for fedex or ups overnight or $30 for usps...
  4. Hypertek99

Rare Zoanthids Frag Pack + 1 Duncan

Need to sell some stuff off so i can make room in my tank. Have too much frags everywhere. Well here's the frag pack. $200 plus shipping. That's about $8 a polyp for the zoanthids and the Duncan go for an average price of $35 or more. These will be packed in styrofoam box and heatpack...
  5. Hypertek99

Anyone have Rare Zoanthids or Palys for trade or sale???

Looking for Pink Elephant, Raspberry Limeades, red wines, armegeddons, anything rare and unusual. Can you e-mail me at Snoopy7671@aol.com as i don't check the forums very often.
  6. Hypertek99

WTB: 24" Tek T5 fixture

Does anyone have the 24" Tek T5 for sale??? I'm not looking for the retro fit one. I want the one that comes put together.
  7. Hypertek99

Hello from VA.

Hi i was just told about this place. You'll be seeing me on here a lot.