Search results

1. Hypertek99

30" 130w Custom Sealife Power Compact Fixture

I have a 30" Custom Sealife Power Compact fixture for sale. It looks just like the sunpods. There's one actinic and one white bulb installed in it. It has 2 white LED moon lights built into it. Looking for $50 plus shipping. This is with moon lights on This is with just actinics...
  2. Hypertek99

Post your enchinophylias!

Well the Chalice crave finally hit me. Just got the original mummy eye today. Here's my other 2 chalice to show off.
  3. Hypertek99

Icecap 250MH with Luminarc III Mini Pendant

Hi i have for sale a Icecap 250 watt MH ballast with a Luminarc III Mini Pendant. The ballast has been used for only 3 weeks. The pendant is in excellent condition. Here are a few pics. Those are water spots on the pendant i didn't wipe it down before i took the pic. Asking $200 shipped Here's...
  4. Hypertek99

Getting out of Hobby!! Selling Everything!!

Thanks. I will get back in the hobby in the future but need to concentrate on going to school.
  5. Hypertek99

I have no time to take care of the tank so i have to sell everything. I'll have more listed hopefully tomorrow.
  6. Hypertek99

Jerry Garcia mini colony 40+ polyps $50 Ducan 1- 4 polyp frag $60 and 1- 8 polyp frag $120 Blastomussa 3 polyps $30 Micromussa 7 polyps $150 This one is very rare and unique. It's red and has green feeding tentacles. This is the pic from the original owner Armor of God...
  7. Hypertek99

Candy Apple Redds 11 polyps $100 Red with Pink ring center Aussie Acan Lord 11+ polyps $250 Mohawk Palys 1- 10 polyp frag $150 and 1- 4 polyp frag $60 Aussie Acan Lord 8 polyps $150 Toxic Mint Acan Lord 3 polyps $75 Pink Eye Acan Lord 1-15 polyp frag $250 1-3 polyp frag $60...
  8. Hypertek99

Palythoa Grandis 5 polyps $100 It use to be baby blue but has morphed to brown. But under the right lights conditions they will morph back to baby blue. They are huge too. Bigger than a 50 cent piece. Purple Death I have 2- 8 polyp frags of these and 1- 3 polyp frag. $175 for the 8 polyp...
  9. Hypertek99

Well i absolutely have no time for this hobby right now as i'm trying to win the love of my life back. So i am giving up this hobby for her and selling everything. I hate to do it but i can always get back in the hobby later on. Shipping will be $55 for fedex or ups overnight or $30 for usps...
  10. Hypertek99

Dragonet

Ok so did a lot of research and it seems like bloodworms are a good start on training fish to eat frozen.
  11. Hypertek99

Hello from VA.

Raptor's Rainbow
  12. Hypertek99

Hello from VA.

Yeah they look very cool as these have very long skirts compare to the other aog's i've seen.
  13. Hypertek99

Hello from VA.

Armor of God
  14. Hypertek99

Dragonet

Oh i'm trying to figure out a way to train them to eat frozen. If i'm successful then i'll put the green one back in my display with the red one. That would be awesome.
  15. Hypertek99

Dragonet

Well i thought i had enough pods too for 2 mandarins but i guess i was wrong. But since your fuge is 100gal that's huge. Give it a try just keep an eye on the mandarins if they start to get skinny then you know you don't have enough pods
  16. Hypertek99

LFS told me to kill these things

you can also use berghia nudi's they only eat aiptasia
  17. Hypertek99

Dragonet

Yeah they turn lighter when they sleep like camouflage.
  18. Hypertek99

Dragonet

Yeah they are pretty rare. Most you see are the green mandarin and the target mandarins.