Search results

1. I

125G setup for sale!

Everything is sold!! Thanks everyone!
  2. I

125G setup for sale!

Hi squatch, I just replied to your message. That would have been awesome. Update as well: MR1, calcium reactor, and lights are sold.
  3. I

125G setup for sale!

Update: SMR1 sold
  4. I

125G setup for sale!

American Marine PH monitor and BRS dual media reactor are sold.
  5. I

125G setup for sale!

Thanks Snelly! I appreciate it. I think it's a great deal and hope that someone picks it up and can get some enjoyment out of it.
  6. I

125G setup for sale!

Sale pending on American marine ph monitor.
  7. I

125G setup for sale!

Hi everyone, I am selling my 125G that I had set up as a reef. I am located in Winston Salem,NC. The tank has been down for a while and I am finally getting around to selling it. I had it set up for several years but I wasn't able to devote the time to it anymore and had to break it down. I can...
  8. I

Lighting Setup for sale!

All lights sold.
  9. I

WTB Blue Velvet Nudibranch

Try a melanurus wrasse. Mine took car of my flatworm problem with ease.
  10. I

Lesnar vs. Velasquez UFC 121

I knew Cain could pull it off. The problem with Brock is he doesn't like getting hit. Once he gets tagged he turtles up and backs away. I think he needs to start getting hit in practice more often and condition himself mentally and physically to get hit and keep his composure. It's the...
  11. I

Lighting Setup for sale!

VHO's sold. MH's are still pending.
  12. I

Lighting Setup for sale!

Sale pending on both units.
  13. I

He is a great wrestler but being huge is what allows him to handle everyone like he does. Plain and simple. Cain is a great wrestler. He just doesn't have the freakish size. Time will tell.
  14. I

I hope that Cain will win this. Brock seems like a stand up guy outside the cage but for some reason I just don't like him as a fighter. Imo most of his wins are simply b/c he is sooo damn big that it's just hard for others to handle him. I hope Velasquez come in with a good gameplan and leaves...
  15. I

Lighting Setup for sale!

I changed my lighting up a bit so I have decided to sell my old lights. I have a 72" Current sunpod with 3- 150W Hqi lights. It has 24 led moonlights. 12 Blue and 12 White. They are on separate plugs so they can be timed separately. Bulbs included are 3 phoenix 14k bulbs. The bulbs are 6 months...
  16. I

Everything Must go!!!!

What kind of reflecors and ballast are the halides?
  17. I

72" Current Sunpod and VHO's for sale.

This is an older picture that doesn't have the vho's in it but you can see the main fixture.
  18. I

72" Current Sunpod and VHO's for sale.

I can get some pictures...I will try and post tomorrow.
  19. I

Alk question.

Thank you very much for the response. I knew I was over shooting my demands which is why I slowed the drip rate to 1 drip every other second and raised the ph in the reactot to 7.0. I think I may go ahead and simply things by taking of the kalk reactor and just tune the ca reactor to run alone...
  20. I

Alk question.

Well I measured the alk again after the ato stopped and it was still 10. I will measure again after lights out to see what it reads. Also, I measured the alk of the effluent and it was around 15.