Search results

1. moze229

I need another fish

I need more poo. I've had my 20 gallon nano set up since 2006, and I've had the SAME THING in there pretty much the whole time. Two o. clown fish. I like clown fish and all, but I'm ready to see something new. I don't want to get rid of my current fish necessarily, but I suppose that I...
  2. moze229

WTB Ricordia

Hello all. I'm looking for some Rics to add to my small collection. I have a green a red/orange variety already. If anyone would like to sell any of the blues, purples, yellows (tan), whatever, I would be interested. Please let me know via PM and we can go from there. Thanks! Matt
  3. moze229

AquaC Remora Skimmer - NC $85 - $100

Ok, here's the scoop. I wanted to post this because there was some confusion about this skimmer for sale. I have an AquaC Remora for sale - $85.00 plus shipping. It comes with a Maxijet pump that WORKS FINE. However, the pump is covered in coraline algae and it could likely use a new...
  4. moze229

Trade - Xenia in North Carolina

Anyone in the Raleigh area interested in PomPom Xenia? I have a couple of nice frags with 2-3 branches that are just sitting in my tank that I need to let go. I would sell it, but Xenia doesn't ship well. Anyone in the Raleigh area interested in trading anything? Zoas are fine :) Just...
  5. moze229

Hello from NC!

Hello all! After spending a considerable amount of time at other reef-based forums, I became tired of the lack of respect and helpfulness that the general members provide. I want to be a part of a friendly, helpful atmosphere that welcomes new members instead of just rolling their eyes and...