Search results

1. gettanked

Who uses Ozone?

If you are using Ozone have you noticed your Orp reading before, during and after you have done your water change? What is your Orp reading before and after your water change? How long does your Ozone run after you have done your water change? Garry
  2. gettanked

DIY Recipe for Feeding Marine Fish and Corals

I would like to share a DIY Recipe for Feeding Marine Fish and Corals that I received from a customer of mine from Alaska who sent me the recipe in a PDF format. I’m personally using this formula and its great stuff! This PDF file has a very detailed step by step and pictures and text to...
  3. gettanked

The Lowest Bulk Additives Supplement Prices On The Internet!

5 Gallon Kit: $9.99 For Recipe #1 Each packet makes 1 gallon each (1) packet with 2 cups / 500 grams of High Purity Calcium Chloride (1) packet with 2 1/4 cups / 594 grams of High Purity Alkalinity (Sodium Bicarbonate) (1) packet with 3 cups / 720 grams of High Purity Magnesium Sulfate...
  4. gettanked

Bulk Tetra Calcium Chloride, Purity: (Min) 94% (Max) 97%

(18 lbs) of Tetra Calcium Chloride, Purity (Min) 94% (Max) 97%...... $23.99 (9 lbs) of Tetra Calcium Chloride, Purity (Min) 94% (Max) 97%.........$13.99 (l lb) of Tetra Calcium Chloride, Purity (Min) 94% (Max) 97%......... ...$5.00 10% discount for everyone. gettanked / Garry
  5. gettanked

Make Your Own Liquid Supplements and Additives and SAVE MONEY!

Hello Everyone, Did you know that if you make your own 2 part liquid supplements and additives from dry form that you will save a ton of money? Here is a link on how to make your own liquid calcium, alkalinity, magnesium chloride and magnesium sulfate. An Improved Do-it-Yourself Two-Part...
  6. gettanked

Phosphate Free Bituminous Activated Carbon 8 x 30 Mesh

Hello All, I’m offering my bituminous activated carbon 8 x 30 mesh that I use in my 3,000 gallons of saltwater systems. I’ve been using my bituminous activated carbon and all my Saltwater Correct products since Aug. of ‘2000”. To show everyone how confident I am about all my products, I’m...
  7. gettanked

Hello from Pennsylvania

I alread put a Hello here, my mistake.
  8. gettanked

Lowering your nitrates and phosphate

Lowering your nitrates and phosphate will help to perk-up your coralline algae, corals and fish. Have you ever stirred-up your sand bed and or turkey basted your rock and seen your water column get full of floating particles and the water gets a brownish tinge color? Before you disturbed...
  9. gettanked

Mangroves Plants Used To Supplement Filtration?

Yes, mangroves plants can supplement or even eliminate the use of a protein skimming. On October 1st my red and black mangroves will be 2 years old. Since January of “2007”, I have discontinued the use of my 13 – 6’ tall x 4” diameter counter current skimmers, by discontinuing the 13...
  10. gettanked

New to this forum

Hello, My name is Garry Elliott from Carlisle, Pa. Here is a quick brief about myself. I'm a 20 plus years hobbyist. I maintain 3,000 gallons and they are totally 100% skimmer-less and use my own products to maintain them and I do have my own internet store. I’ve propagated...