Search results

1. gettanked

Who uses Ozone?

If you are using Ozone have you noticed your Orp reading before, during and after you have done your water change? What is your Orp reading before and after your water change? How long does your Ozone run after you have done your water change? Garry
  2. gettanked

DIY Recipe for Feeding Marine Fish and Corals

It's cheaper to make it then to buy it from some one who did all the work.
  3. gettanked

click on link below for the recipe: http://www.jackofsometrades.com/files/FishFood.pdf give some feedback.
  4. gettanked

I would like to share a DIY Recipe for Feeding Marine Fish and Corals that I received from a customer of mine from Alaska who sent me the recipe in a PDF format. I’m personally using this formula and its great stuff! This PDF file has a very detailed step by step and pictures and text to...
  5. gettanked

Anyone dosing potassium iodide?

Boomer & Fellow Hobbyist, When I make any comments about any subject, I speak from my very own 20 plus years experiences in this hobby, about 19 of those years I’ve been doing aquarium maintenance service to-date, and the latter 6-7 of those 20 plus years was maintaining my own 14 independent...
  6. gettanked

Cant get calcium up.

Jason, Low magnesium will interfere with your ph, alkalinity and calcium. Did you know that Turbo Calcium has a purity level around (Min) 30% (Max) 40%, read the label. I have a calcium supplement purity level of (Min) 94% (Max) 97%, you use less and it last you longer and is much...
  7. gettanked

when dosing Alk and Calc...

Take a little of each 2 Part solution and equal amounts in a small clear container and see what happens. The mix will end up cloudy, that is why 2 supplments are kept apart, due the same when dosing gettanked / Garry
  8. gettanked

Anyone dosing potassium iodide?

John, You do need to keep your Iodide values close to (NSW) Natural Seawater Values: 0.060 mg/L. Acceptable Range: 0.030 to 0.090 mg/L. It is highly recommended to test before dosing. Shell fish i.e. crabs and shrimps, needs Iodide to help them molt and benefits corals especially Pulsing...
  9. gettanked

Is Dowflake still safe?

Yes and Yes. How can I help you? Garry
  10. gettanked

The Lowest Bulk Additives Supplement Prices On The Internet!

Yes, I have different quantities, click on link. Magnesium Chloride gettanked / Garry
  11. gettanked

The Lowest Bulk Additives Supplement Prices On The Internet!

5 Gallon Kit: $9.99 For Recipe #1 Each packet makes 1 gallon each (1) packet with 2 cups / 500 grams of High Purity Calcium Chloride (1) packet with 2 1/4 cups / 594 grams of High Purity Alkalinity (Sodium Bicarbonate) (1) packet with 3 cups / 720 grams of High Purity Magnesium Sulfate...
  12. gettanked

Bulk Tetra Calcium Chloride, Purity: (Min) 94% (Max) 97%

Have you checked out myinternet web site? Lots of good deals! gettanked / Garry
  13. gettanked

Are you interested? gettanked / Garry
  14. gettanked

Is Dowflake still safe?

Who are you referring too? gettanked / Garry
  15. gettanked

(18 lbs) of Tetra Calcium Chloride, Purity (Min) 94% (Max) 97%...... $23.99 (9 lbs) of Tetra Calcium Chloride, Purity (Min) 94% (Max) 97%.........$13.99 (l lb) of Tetra Calcium Chloride, Purity (Min) 94% (Max) 97%......... ...$5.00 10% discount for everyone. gettanked / Garry
  16. gettanked

Is Dowflake still safe?

Found Tetra Calcium Chloride Pellets (Min) 94% (Max) 97% Pellets! Anybody Interested? gettanked / Garry
  17. gettanked

Live Sand

The only time I personally observed clumping or hardening of the sand is when I was fighting low alkalinity. Are you using a 2 Part Calcium Buffer? gettanked
  18. gettanked

Is Dowflake still safe?

Here is something to think about. More and more hobbyist is switching from commercial products to DIY products. Do you think it might be possible that the commercial product manufactures are pressuring their suppliers to make their negative claims? Have you noticed that a lot of product...
  19. gettanked

Make Your Own Liquid Supplements and Additives and SAVE MONEY!

Thanks for the info! I just recently stocked some Dow Flake Calcium Chloride to compete with my bulk competitors. My normal calcium chloride that I keep in stock and use purity is: (Min) 94% (Max) 97%. I can switch out the Dow Flake for my other calcium chloride for the above post, see...
  20. gettanked

ricordia problem

Check your alkalinity level. I think all mushrooms are a great alkalinity barometer. gettanked / Garry