Search results

1. A

Question

I currently have some bristle nose plecos breeding in my tank. I keep finding the babies in the bottom of my canister filter (unharmed,but hard to get out and back in thr tank. I have been covering the intake with cut up pantyhose (wife's, not mine), but this clogs quickly and easily. I am...
  2. A

Dave's 125 gal pics

Let's see if I can do this. I feel like an idiot trying to post pictures or links. aquadelight - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  3. A

New arrival

When I went to feed my tank this morning I was happy to see that my one RBTA is now two. That is right, it split over night. Both are looking great clinging to their rock and enjoying the artificial sun. My mated pair of Percula clowns seem estatic as well and are trying to host all three...
  4. A

Care of Anthias

I have three different types of Anthias in my tank and have had no problems taking care of them. The three I have had for a while are Queen Tiger, Squas, and Bartlet's. I recently bought three Evansi's and I lost 2 of them because I could not coax them into eating. The one that survived...
  5. A

Blue Tang

I am thinking about adding a small Blue Tang to my reef, but I can't get a consistent answer on what and how to feed them. They eat meaty items but also need veggies. How often should I give the seaweed on a veggie clip? should I do it multiple times a day? Does time of day matter? Is...
  6. A

Hello

I have been doing fresshwater tanks for a few years, but I have just started a new reef tank and am about 3 months into it. I have a local fish store helping quite a bit, but would love more input. I have a 125 gallon tank. The LFS guy helped me put together a sump filter and sold me a good...