Search results

1. Jason25

Best MH Bulb Brand

Hello everyone, after a long absence I am returning to not only the forums but my tank as well. Everyone knows all about life getting in the way of our fun. I lost mt job of 8 years back in May and have been on unemployment and job seeking since. But enough of that, I need to replace my MH bulb...
  2. Jason25

Mr. Coral

Well I just wanted to post some more great feed back for Sonny and his crew. Last week I ordered the 5 frags of Zoa's and an Aussie Sun Coral from him. They arrived in great health and all look very good. I was very happy with his service. On my last order they forgot to ship my "free" Ric for...
  3. Jason25

Frags wanted

As some of you know my tank had a bad crash around a month ago. I got it back in shape and now I am looking for some frags. Anyone have some they want to get rid of and help me out?Of course I pay for shipping and such, just let me know please.
  4. Jason25

Air Bubbles

Ok everyone, I have a question that has me really stumped. As some of you know I recently suffered a mjor crash and lost all of my corals. So this weekend I was cleaning the tank and starting to get it ready for the rebuild and noticed that there are air bubbles all over my sand and also in it...
  5. Jason25

Tank Crashed

I am very sad to say that my system suffereda major crash 2 days ago and almost everything in my tank is gone sigh...... I am so upset I had corals in my tank that were almost 2 years old. I had 2 gorgous frog spawns that are both gone now. One of them was a frag from AL. I am heart broken. It...
  6. Jason25

Too Good To Be True???

I came across this a few minutes ago and was wondering if anyone has heard of this before. I have read up on this and so far looks good. I am debating ordering one and seeing how things go. It has a trial period so I cant lose unless it crashes my tank. ECO-Aqualizer
  7. Jason25

Advice needed please

Hi everyone, I have a bit of a problem. I am missing my algea blenny for about a week now and my flower nem for about 3 weeks. So my question is should I tear my tank apart and try to find them and then obviously remove them if they have died or do I just leave it be? I think I already know the...
  8. Jason25

Mr. Coral

:bouncer: I placed a phone order with Mr.Coral on Jan. 27 after I pestered poor Sonny with like a million emails. Due to bad weather my shipment was delayed until I recieved it yesterday. I was very impressed that not only did Sonny chose to hold my shipment for fear of the weather dellaying it...
  9. Jason25

Flower Nem

Ok guys and gals my nem seems to have gone MIA. I have been having a hard time feeding him he got into a very difficult spot to get at when trying to feed and then when I finally could get in there he would close up as soon as the food touched him so I couldn't get it off the skewer. Any Advice?????
  10. Jason25

Durso Stand Pipe

I am going to make a standpipe today using the design in the picture. Is there anything I need to know, any little tricks so I don't overflow my tank or something?
  11. Jason25

closed loop manifold

Hey guys was web surfing today and came across this DIy. I was wondering what everyone's thoughts are on this. I am leaning towards giving this a try and see how it works. I have a mag 5 running with around 5ft. of vertical travel, so I wonder if this pump is strong enough to try this out...
  12. Jason25

Substrate

Hey guys, I am having an issue right now with the sand in my tank being blown all over at times. If I turn on my MJ 1200 and run my return and Korlias1 at the same time the sand is like a sandstorm in my tank. So I turned off the MJ for the time being. Since I have very fine sand in my tank and...
  13. Jason25

Power Head ?

I have been thinking about picking one of these up for awhile now and I was wondering if anyone has used one or heard anything about them? Power Sweep 228 Powerhead | Power Heads | Water Pumps & Power Heads | Aquarium - ThatPetPlace.com
  14. Jason25

Loud Overfow

Ok, I know this has been discussed before but I can't seem to remember some of the answers given out. My overflow is loud and obnoxious. I have an ESHOPPS 300GPH overflow and I am using flexible tubing to the sump. It is reall annoying how loud this is. I did by 1.5" PVC thinking if I plumbed...
  15. Jason25

Surface Film

Guys, I have a constant film on the surface of my tank that just does not want to go away. I have my return line somewhat pointed toward the surface to try and break it up but it is not going away. Any suggestions?:cry1:
  16. Jason25

Yellow Gorg help.

Yesterday I had to move my tank into a new apartment and in the process I had one of my gorg's in a bucket and I guess the rock it was on tipped during the moving process and snapped off one of the branches, actually it is still ahnging on by a very small piece of tissue. Should I snip it of and...
  17. Jason25

Bird's nest help

I bought a bird's nest frag around 2 weeks ago and it has since started bleaching. I moved higher up in my tank and it seemed to help some but not completely. Can this be happening from the stress of moving from the LFS to my tank or are my 96watt T5's not enough? The tank is about 20" deep.
  18. Jason25

Skimmer Question

I have an Octo NW-150 in my sump and the problem I am having is in order for me to adjust the stand pipe to it's optimal heigth it needs to above the walls of my sump and it is very close to the edge as it is. So on Friday I adjusted it to where it needed to be and left it skim for awhile...
  19. Jason25

FS 130 WATT PC Light/Timer

I have for sale an Orbit 130 watt PC light that has been used for around 4 months, along with a digital timer strip. Willing to sell for $100 plus shipping. All totaled this over $200 for both. Light is in perfect condition I just upgraded my lighting. Will provide pics if you like.Here is a...
  20. Jason25

A few pics

Just some shot's I took last night prior to cleaning my tank. I used my buddies Cannon. Zoa's Zoa's Again More More Frog Spawn and Zoa's