Search results

1. R

70 watt hqi or 150 watt hqi on a 12gal ?

70w will produce all the light he would ever need
  2. R

how to tune nano skimmer?

looks like everyone just plugs theirs in?
  3. R

how to tune nano skimmer?

I know i must sound like a noob but after a year of reefing i decided to try the Aqua medic "nano wave" My lfs gave me a really good deal on it and here i am on the setup part. I am having trouble tunning the skimmer, it the venturi type with the pump on bottom. As for adjustments the pump has a...
  4. R

My Custom 6g Nano

i like it alot.
  5. R

14g biocube

can it hurt to put in live rock the same day you set it up?
  6. R

A Silly Question?

i use a plastic putty knife that are found at lowes for 99 cents
  7. R

having high nitrate problem please help!!!

what is the proper way to keep up a canister filter? As a noob i bought a eheim ecco because that's what a friend told me, and i like it but i'm just not sure how to take care of it, what i do is keep the charcoal fresh and try to keep the filter pads clean, but what about the filter media...
  8. R

building a nano

yea i did some review on the skilter and it out of the picture. so i might just do a hob for mechanical purposes. but what do you think about the tank idea?
  9. R

building a nano

hello, i spent 1.5 hours flipping through vargas 300g wood tank build and it has inspired me to build a nano, funny huh? What i want to do is take a common 10gal tank i already have and turn it in to a nano. but how ever i plan on taking the glass apart and making a little cube, via...
  10. R

Varga's 300 Gallon In-Wall Build!!!!!!!!!!!!

so whats the new business? on the tank?,how is the frag tank coming along?
  11. R

Here I go The Spotted Manderin

so what are those white looking things, are they the larve?
  12. R

overflow box for sale

how much?
  13. R

Dead Damsel

the marine buffer says on the bottle that you can add without "overbuffering?
  14. R

i want a lion fish but need some advice!

eat every thing in my tank? Thats what i need a little house cleaning. JK I didnt think he would work but i wanted someone to reassure me. Thanks jak and jazz
  15. R

i want a lion fish but need some advice!

ok i have a smaller reef tank, a 29g. I recently seen a dwarf fuzzy lionfish at the lfs and i want to get him or her. As far as my other tank mates go.. i have 1 green wrasse and 1 bumbley chromis a few astreas a few blue legs one big blue knuckle crab as far as coral, 1 kenya tree, 7or8...
  16. R

Looking for a HQI for my reef tank

i have a 70w hqi ballast, you you have to get the bulb and pendant
  17. R

feeler: 70w hqi ballast

its new but it has been in inventory for 2 or 3 years
  18. R

cpr overflow for sale

whats your bottom dollar?
  19. R

feeler: 70w hqi ballast

i have a 70w hqi metal halide ballast and i am either going to sell it or start a frag tank, I was wanting to post this to see what people would be willing to give for it. Thanks ballast only
  20. R

Megs first reef Experience (29g acrylic)

go megan it's ya birthday, go megan go go there are grown ups on here that dont have a tank that nice