Search results

1. Nuno

Bio-calcium or calcium reactor?

Hi everyone. I have been using Bio-calcium from Tropic Marin, 2 spoons daily and at night Kalk to maintain the calcium value stable in my aquarium. In the near future I will begin to gradually increase the number of corals especially hard corals. Will it be possible and beneficial to water...
  2. Nuno

From overflow directly to skimmer?

Hi everyone, Well basically I am upgrading my tank at the moment and I’m thinking of using 2/3 of the water from my overflow and connecting it to the skimmer I am custom building, then through the fuge, return back to display tank. Will this work ok?
  3. Nuno

Nuno`s 370g reef tank

I got started on my reef about 8 months ago, but it`s only runing 100% for about 5 months. It`s 16ft long. 2 132g aquariums are linked by a 53g bridge that has no suport. Is powered by a iks Magnetic-coupling high-performance feed pump and controled by an Iks Aquastar. Here is a picture...
  4. Nuno

Greetings from Portugal

Hi, my name is Nuno and I am from Portugal, I came across RS and I just wanted to introduce myself.:wave: I've been in the hobby for about 5 years now, and I currently have a 1400L reef aquarium, basicaly 2 aquariums of 500L each united by a 200L bridge making it just 1 aquarium + sump...