Search results

1. C

Shaun's 2000 Litre (530 USG) Living Reef & Red Sea Max S 650 LED Design & Build

Morning mate, do you have a parts list of what you used for this plz? Or at lease the pipe diameters of the original red sea pipes?
  2. C

Col's Red Sea S-650

I like gadgets, I'm also lazy lol. The kH was garbage tho. The Alkatronic and trident are brilliant though
  3. C

Col's Red Sea S-650

Ignore the low dKH I only fitted the trident on Saturday and it takes a little time to stabilise apparently. The other pic is the Alkatronic
  4. C

Col's Red Sea S-650

Oi Oi, how you all doing - what a 12months its been. I've been keeping up to date on SPR/Nobby/Pancho's tanks - but thought it was about time I did a little update on my own. What's changed - lots, I ended up with marine velvet which wiped 90% of my fish out, I had a crash, had dinos and have...
  5. C

Johns first coral adventure RSR 425xl

Id love to do that too (less the eels, not a fan) Theres a guy on youtube Nathan Wilard who did exactly that (well hes closed it down and got a red sea nano, but his previous tank was a predator tank
  6. C

Pancho’s Reef S-500 Roller Coaster

Ive found some of the stl files
  7. C

Pancho’s Reef S-500 Roller Coaster

They have been 3d printed by the looks of it, If I could be bothered I could probably make these, but the 3d printers haven't seen the light of day in quiet a while, the novelty ran out a while back.
  8. C

Col's Red Sea S-650

So this is what you get from the seneye, 1st is the mobile view, the other is the pc dashboard. Its nothing special, Ive decided as soon as ive used my slides or the apex trident is released (whatever comes sooner) I will be swapping for the apex Neptune
  9. C

Col's Red Sea S-650

Thanks mate, I'll check mine today - not cool though
  10. C

Col's Red Sea S-650

So my Picasso clownfish have laid eggs on my flippermax cleaner. Ill try and get some pics tomorrow
  11. C

Col's Red Sea S-650

Your not wrong, I was tallying it up last night, and with test kits, additional equipment, supplies like rowa etc plus fish and coral, I've spent about £8.5 - 9k to get to this point. I haven't really listed everything ive bought as there was no budget, but ive had 2 £1k LFS days buying...
  12. C

Col's Red Sea S-650

Yes mate - game changer for a quick pic with your phone. I think I need to buy a decent camera to document properly, but this will do in the meantime
  13. C

Col's Red Sea S-650

Thank you @Pancho75 @nanoreefing4fun @SPR @chickenjohn
  14. C

Absolutely love dog face puffers, actually my mrs favourite fish. I had a massive stars and stripes puffer, had him from tiny until I went for a reef tank (my mate still has him now)
  15. C

Shaun's 2000 Litre (530 USG) Living Reef & Red Sea Max S 650 LED Design & Build

You finally bit the bullet. Very interested to see how it pans out, ive heard good things about algae reactors Your yrs ahead of me, but your findings I imagine will be invaluable
  16. C

Nobby's S-650

As John said, why not try another sicce pump? mine are silent tbh
  17. C

I do like puffers, you will have to let us know how you get on
  18. C

Col's Red Sea S-650

So, a less expensive day today (was my littlemans graduation from reception so had the day off - went to the LFS after lol) In fact it wasn't, my better half came with me and after she saw what I spent she decided she was getting a pair of Balenciaga trainers. Anyway I picked up some hanna...