Search results

1. P

Peter's Red Sea 130D

I finally received the bracket for the ReefLED. Installation of the light bracket required a slight modification to the hood bracket at the back of the tank, but since the hood is no longer there, I removed the bit between the fan and electrical panel. I have also rearranged the rock to...
  2. P

Peter's Red Sea 130D

Ok, I have been online searching everywhere to find out as much as I can about the light...not much out there...fingers crossed.
  3. P

Peter's Red Sea 130D

One of my Fluval Marine lights decided it was time to stop using the white LED's. I took this as a sign as it was time to make a change. I was able to return the Fluval along with a couple of RS T5's I had purchased in an attempt to get the hood lights working for LSF credit. I used that...
  4. Peter O's 130D

Peter O's 130D

6/18/19
  5. P

Equipment Maintenance Schedule

I have a new to me, RSM 130D, but I don't think it makes a difference. Can you guys share your equipment maintenance schedule with us noobs? I know I need to periodically remove, clean and replace the equipment, I just don't know how often I need to do it. I would guess a lot of others would...
  6. P

Peter's Red Sea 130D

Uncle 99, so it sounds that ultimately, I am looking at upgrading my lighting, I am okay with that. Confirms what I was thinking, unfortunately, I needed a quick solution and when that happens, it generally costs. But, also teaches. Do you have any recommendations, for a 130D without a hood?
  7. P

Peter's Red Sea 130D

Thanks Glenn! I have been reading your 130D thread! There is a ton of information in it.
  8. P

Peter's Red Sea 130D

Recently bought a used RSM 130D and, boy, do I have a lot of questions. I will start asking them once I get everyone up to speed on the equipment I have on-board and on order. I am new to saltwater, but did a lot of reading of forums and asked lots of questions at my LFS. The 130D came the...