Search results

1. R

Red Sea Max Flow

I have never been super happy with the flow I get from the 4 circulation pumps and the return pump. Not because there isn't enough of it but because I can never seem to set the nozzles to a point where I get good indirect random flow. Called Red Sea. No options there. I was even...
  2. R

White growth on clownfish mouth

Not too sure if this is cotton mouth or another type infection/disease. Water quality is fine 0 ammonia 0 nitrites 10 nitrate Any feedback would be appreciated Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. R

RR's RSM S650

Well I thought I would kick off a tank blog to track my RSM S650 setup and overall experience. I am new to SW tanks but have a ton of experience with freshwater(mainly cichlids) and have a good understanding of the importance of water quality as a whole. Definitely hoping that coupled with...
  4. R

1st time reefer

Been reading this site amongst others for a few months as I worked to decide if I wanted to switch from African Cichlids to a reef tank. I finally decided to do it and broke my 100 gallon freshwater down a few weeks ago and am currently awaiting the delivery of my new RSM 650 which is supposed...