Search results

1. B

How To Euthanize a fish

Hi maybe a quick death with a knife would be more humane!
  2. B

Hi im valerie

Hi do you a local store that sells salt water fish coral and invertebrates that may be your best option for finding a healthy fish I purchased a little gobie from a local Petco and have had it for at least a year and a half and it loves the surroundings it resides in it nips at my hand.
  3. B

Out of Stock

COVID 19 is the reason production has slowed down manufactures have not been able to keep up with demand because of a decrease in the labor force.
  4. B

7 day old reef tank with issues

Die off of dead critters on the rock and in the sand.
  5. B

Montipora Compatibility

Looks like they are doing well roll the dice and see if you win or lose we really do not know that much about what happens in the ocean or what really happens in your tank if conditions are right you may reach a well balanced system that will grow and become a small piece of the real ocean.
  6. B

Montipora Compatibility

Here’s is pic from the front of my tank of a red monti and a green monti facing the back of my tank. The red one is an in tank frag relocated to its current position.
  7. B

Help with ID???

Agree a chalice
  8. B

Fresh start in Holland

Hi I have a very simple system.I have 2 fluval 10 -30 gallon aqua clear filters and a small powerhead the only media in my filter is ceramic tubes I use a small led light made by current it has a basic sunrise and sunset mode that seems to work well in my system I use nature’s ocean natural sea...
  9. B

First time reef tank

I think they are against all mad insane reefers
  10. B

Is my anemone dying?

Did you try to feed it add some p e mysis shrimp that may help. Corals need to eat and in a system that has few micro organisms they may starve to death.
  11. B

New nano reef

Hi I use a small power head made by current it has an adjustable flow rate and pulse rate and it works well in my 24x12x12 15 gallon tank
  12. B

HELP! Aquascaping Established Tank

Hi looks like you have good coral growth if everything seems happy were they are I would leave it alone.
  13. B

Is lack of biodiversity a problem?

As long as they do not harm the system I say the more the better.
  14. B

Can anyone identify this slug?

Hi that is a stomatella snail they are good for your tank.
  15. B

Zoa corals

Nor sure but I have some that look the like the ones in your system and they are doing well.
  16. B

My Reef Reached 49 Years old this Week

Excellent tank and happy birthday.
  17. B

White spots while cycling tank

Maybe sponges
  18. B

Unknown Algae on Live Rock

Maybe it is some type of sponge?