Search results

1. S

1 HYDRA 52HD vs 2 HYDRA 26 HD

@DaveK : thanks again for your help and advice.....reading carefully your post,replies and some additional research which justifies your claim for 'straight down' nature of Led lights in contrast to the coverage claims of Vendors.......I concluded as well that I shall go with 2...
  2. S

Thank you nanoreefing4fun and DaveK for your valuable input...... @nanoreefing4fun: will definitely start a thread with the new tank configuration and pics....will not disappoint you @DaveK : Wow on your detailed analysis........read some of your posts on ligthing and always to the point with...
  3. S

1 Hydra 52s vs 2 Hydra 26s

Hi to all, Options just setting up a new Tank, got a Red Sea Reefer 250 (90 x50 x53) and debating on the lighting. Light of choice is AI Hydra and I reached the point of debating between the lower cost and less crowded set-up with just 1 Hydra 52HD compared to two(2) Hydra 26HDs with double the...
  4. S

Hi to all, Options just setting up a new Tank, got a Red Sea Reefer 250 (90 x50 x53) and debating on the lighting. Light of choice is AI Hydra and I reached the point of debating between the lower cost and less crowded set-up with just 1 Hydra 52HD compared to two(2) Hydra 26HDs with double the...