Search results

1. T

Help with tank cycle!

Thanks Dave I appreciate the help with this and my ick post! My fish are still being treated. I did use reef mature pro to start re-cycling it now I just got to wait.
  2. T

Help with tank cycle!

RO based salt water. I mixed it before I added it to the tank. Sorry about that and I rinsed them with freshwater.
  3. T

Help with tank cycle!

Well not directly I did pre mix it in a couple of brute cans. I could see it still being to sterile though lol. Just added some stuff to my tank to help it cycle through though. Would you be able to answer a question about my clown fish by chance? Lol
  4. T

Help with tank cycle!

Would me mixing it with salt ahead of time cause less of a die off by chance? I'll make sure to test it again it's been almost a week since the last time I tested. Thank you for your input (:
  5. T

Help with tank cycle!

I'll make sure to test again and see if anything has changed. It's been about 1-2 weeks since I set the tank up so I'll be watching for the ammonia spike. Thank you for the chart (:
  6. T

Help with tank cycle!

I did test my water but I know API test kits aren't that accurate lol. Everything was at 0 ppm though. Thank you for the your thoughts and I will wait to see what others say!
  7. T

Help with tank cycle!

So I started my tank about 4-5 months ago. Had a problem with brown hair algae that I couldn't get to go away. Did water changes pretty much everyday hoping it would help but it didn't (10-20 gallons a day my whole system is about 100 gallons) . So I drained the water washed the rocks off and...
  8. T

New here and need help with my sick purple tang

Thank you for the info! What do you think the loss of color and him not swimming right was about?
  9. T

Can't upload the other 2 images. It says the files to big
  10. T

So I have a purple tang that I'd bought a couple months ago. About a week ago I noticed white spots that on him and started treating with cupramine as soon as I could. I pulled him from the display along with my other fish and put them in QT. Unfiltered so I've been doing 75% water changes every...