Search results

1. Eric John

help identify this coral

I picked this up at petco today it was not labeled can someone please help me identify it. I want to know more about it before placing it. Thank you
  2. Eric John

no diatom bloom

Hello, my 20 gallon Red Sea max nano has been cycling for about a week now. My ammonia lvls are almost zero and have high levels of nitrate and nitrate. Seems normal except I have not had a diatom bloom. It also seems like the die off of my live rock is continuing (not major but in certain...
  3. Eric John

Red Sea Max Nano disappointment

So my max nano just arrived and its missing parts.... No pump switch box, no skimmer pump, no circulation pump and no led light arm.... Has anyone had an issue like this? Customer service was anything but helpful on the phone. I was told to fill out a request online and thats all they would...
  4. Eric John

Back after 15 years

Hi everyone so after 15 years I decided to get back into the hobby ... back in high school I had 75 gallon set up live rock/sand, canister filter, protein skimmer the basics and surprisingly it did well ... now I see there are far better options and I have a little more to spend than a high...