Search results

1. mr_tap_water

HELP! Hermit crab

What would the reason be for this crab to keep coming back to the same coral no matter how many times I move him he will keep coming back to the same coral from what I can see there is no damage and no eggs. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. mr_tap_water

HELP! Magnifica and Long tentacles

Magnifica and Long tentacles Would like to know are these two the same, Or is there a difference between the two. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. mr_tap_water

Stats

What do you guys aim for with your stats As it will be interesting to see the different ranges we run them at. Also any comments you would like to add. These are mine, Ph 8.0 Kh 8.3 Mag 1340 Cal 430 Phos 0.03 No3. 2-5 Sg 1.025 I wish I could say mine was all like this now LOL but all over the...
  4. mr_tap_water

Phos levels

Just out of interest what do you guys use to control your Phos levels and have you found one that work better than others and tell us your experiences. I myself have always been a big lover of Rowa Phos but not getting the results I always used to get years ago before they changed something in...
  5. mr_tap_water

A relaxing five minutes

How my tank is looking these days Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. mr_tap_water

My Regal Angelfish love for oysters

When first introducing this fish I was struggling for weeks to get it to Feed but once I added the fresh oysters it seems to have done the trick: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. mr_tap_water

My black velvet angelfish

Here's a video of my black velvet angelfish, Despite when first introducing it he had one of my LPSs which was a doughnut coral he has not touched anything since. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. mr_tap_water

Feeding time in my mixed reef

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. mr_tap_water

My 650L mixed reef

Dimensions: L66xW22xH30ins Capacity: 650L Substance: 55kg Caribsea seaflor Sand. Live Rock: 85kg Lighting: Vegas x3 Water distribution: 2x6125: 2x6095: Tunze. Filteration: 2x externals Efx600: FX6: Externals contain Sera Siporx rings: Floss: Jul Bionitratex bags x20: Active...
  10. mr_tap_water

New to the forum

Hi guys just like to introduce myself my name is Grant been doing marines since the mid 70s with breaks in between my present tank I've been running now roughly 7 years which is a 650L mixed reef, with RO not tap[emoji846] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk