Search results

1. Sandra obannon

PLEASE ADVISE.... DYING LONG TENACLE?

Perhaps top quality water is my shortfall right now. I had my first living organism die on me yesterday. I lost a sebae. I didn't know it was dying. For the past four days it was laying on its side and just not opening up. I got on here and did a little digging around to discover information on...
  2. Sandra obannon

I just got the long tenacle yesterday. He was the biggest nem I've ever seen. Now he's the sickest looking I've ever seen
  3. Sandra obannon

This is a pic of my setup
  4. Sandra obannon

The tank is sort of new but not new..... I bought it from a fellow reef keeper on cl who no longer wanted to be in the hobby. I brought it home and combined my luvestock with his livestock. That was two weeks ago. It's a 65g marineland long.two strips on top both are marineland.
  5. Sandra obannon

HE PERKS UP THEN SHRIVELS UP IF I MOVE HIM TO STAND HIM UP.
  6. Sandra obannon

Is my new long tenacle dying

He won't attach to any rocks and I kinda have him propped up right now. He's partially green on one side and his mouth has been open ever since I fed him this morning
  7. Image

8. Sandra obannon

Working on navigating thru this forum..... Bear with me guys. Ill get you pics here shortly

Working on navigating thru this forum..... Bear with me guys. Ill get you pics here shortly
  9. Sandra obannon

Hello tankmates

Can I upload a video. I've been trying here for a while and it seems I'm doing something wrong.
  10. Sandra obannon

Hello tankmates

Thank you. It's gonna take me a bit to learn how to properly navigate thru. I've been hitting up the forum when I was looking to get questions answered but never thought to just sign up. Today I signed up because I have some specific issues going on
  11. Sandra obannon

Hello tankmates

I'm new here and new to the hobby as well. I want to hopefully get some advice about my tank