Search results

1. M

Steve's LEDs

@StevesLEDs Hi Jeff can you please get in touch with me i have been trying to get hold of you to no avail regarding my controller. Buttons dont work and i cant adjust my leds. Be grateful if you could please get in touch asap. I really need a new one
  2. M

Scott's New Red Sea Max C-130

Curing or cooking same terminology. I wish had and not in my rsm no algae for 6 months then bam i suspect my rock is leaching phosphates i could have dealt with earlier
  3. M

Your gonna love it!! Best advice i can offer is do everything right straight off the bat E.g Use RO/DI Water a good salt mix and if your using dry rock a phosphate removing media from day one if you havent got the patience to cook the rock. Excitting times i remember setting my C130 up and its...
  4. M

Do yourself a huge favour and ditch the stock lighting and go with an led retrofit like this. I wish i had from the get go
  5. M

Steve's LEDs

Already done last night (morning here in nz) that waiting for reply
  6. M

Steve's LEDs

But it was going for like 2 days nothing changed controller started to glitch the the powersupply gave me disco lights im assuming because of forward voltage
  7. M

Steve's LEDs

Also how do i post ics im trying to put some up but keeps saying files too large
  8. M

Steve's LEDs

Hey guys im having an issue with the typhoon glitching and power supply cutting in an out making lights flash like storm mode any ideas would be appreciated. I tried to add pics but files are too large
  9. M

Steve's LEDs

Shipping to Germany for the RSM130 is actually right at $70, give or take a few dollars depending on the exact address and proximity to a large Jeff Jeff is shipping to nz the full $125 USD i notice on your web page that the total shipping costs may not come to this in the end. I see you...
  10. M

Steve's LEDs

I installed RSM 130 drop in upgrade last night. Took around 45 mins and loving it so far. The service i got from Jeff was great and the only thing that i could fault was i didnt get NZ plug other than that so far i highly recommend these leds!
  11. M

Welcome to the RSM club forum!

Cheers Daddy. The install went without a hitch and took pics before and while i was in the zone i did a full rescape and took out about 4 kg of rock and im pretty happy with the new scape. But who can ever be convinced another scape is only a matter of time. Love the new leds and the shimmer is...
  12. M

Welcome to the RSM club forum!

Hey guys im new to RS and just inthe processing of modding out my Rsm C130 with the latest being lighting courtesy of steves leds. They will be arriving tomorrow hopefully and tonight is like christmas eve
  13. M

To anyone Lurking on RS... (Visiting as a Guest)

I sure wasted along time lurking.
  14. M

Steve's LEDs

Im sure i will the wait is killing me.
  15. M

Steve's LEDs

I just dropped down on some of these bad boys for my rsm C130. They are currently held for clearance in customs. Im really looking forward to joining the steves led club and having my rsm run alot cooler.