Search results

1. C

Clownfish eggs being eaten?

Hi everyone! My perculas starting laying eggs. Each time, about 6 days in and you can start to see the silver eyes inside the eggs they seem to start disappearing. The first batch I thought it was because they all hatched however last night I waited after dark for the last batch to see if they...
  2. C

Dying Carpet Anemone

Hello, finally purchased a green carpet anemone for my perculas, however it doesn't seem to be doing good. :( Not sure what is going on, I test my tank about twice a month and never had any issues. Latest readings are: Ammonia: 0 Nitrite: 0 Nitrate: 0 Phosphate: 0.25 Salinity: 1.025...
  3. C

Not sure what these are

Hi everyone! I've had my tank for about 6 months now and noticed these strange looking things in my sump. They look like slugs but I don't see them moving. Also, I see these sticks (for lack of a better word) growing everywhere, on emails, on rocks even on some of my zoas which seem to be...
  4. C

HELP! Cyanobacteria Killing Corals?

Hello everyone! You can follow my new tank thread here: http://reefsanctuary.com/forum/index.php?threads/new-c-250.94803/ for details on my tank setup. Short story: I purchased a new tank (newbie), have had it running for about 3 months now. I Suddenly experienced to what I assume to be is a...
  5. C

New C-250

Hello everyone! Been reading the forums the last two months to get my tank ready. I recently purchased a C-250, went through the cycle and put my first fish in (two clowns) and some Coral. Not sure what corals I purchased because I completely forgot the name by the time I left the LFS. Complete...