Search results

1. R

HELP! new coral shipped from Florida

Thank you for all your help. I hope they make it, I think I'll will move them up further after a week. They are in the sand at the moment until they get used to our tank. I personally think they will make it :)
  2. R

I have a question...how long should I wait for the zoo's to open? They have been in our tank for about 48 hrs.
  3. R

Thank you, everyone is so nice here. I'm so glad I found this site. And l absolutely love looking at all the beautiful pictures. And thank you all for being so kind and helpful. :)
  4. R

Thank you very much. I will try to post my pic's that way, wish me luck!
  5. R

Thank you. My camera doesn't do it justice, but we love our little bio cube. We are planning on getting bigger but that will take some time.
  6. R

Thank you! I'm very happy I found this site :)
  7. R

Unfortunately 4 of the six were DOA. My husband is very experienced with reef tanks and acclimation of the coral. This is the first time we have ordered online. But we acclimated the ones we hope are still alive.
  8. R

We did pay for overnight shipping, I don't know what happened but it is absolutely a shame that those beautiful coral had to die. We have learned a valuable lesson from this experience. I know as long as we can help it, it will not happen again.
  9. R

I'm not sure but I do know that instead of coming straight here as we were tracking it, it went to Memphis the night before it was shipped here. It may be shipping's fault. I thought it was silly to go way up there instead of straight to southern louisiana.
  10. R

I'm not sure why it posted the pics twice but at least I finally figured out how to do it lol. Anyway on two of the photos you can see at the bottom the frag of the zoo's and the other at the top the red gargonia tree. I pray they both make it. As for the others we will get a refund. And...
  11. R

everytime I take a photo it says the file is to large. I don't know how else to do this.
  12. R

We ordered from reefs 2 go in St Petersburg Florida. We purchased the items which included 1 alveoli pink-green,1gorgo-blueberry,1 gorgon red, 1 shroom-blue, 1 shroom-green stripe, and 1 zoo-candy apple 10 polyps. The receipt said it was shipped on 5/5 we received it on the 7th. I'm not sure...
  13. R

My husband and I ordered several coral online. They were shipped to us in a stiaphome container with ice b packs On both sides. it took a week for us to receive them. The mushrooms were dicenerated completely, the zoanthides maybe be alive we aren't sure just yet. We have had them in our tank...