Search results

1. Ken Ken

CORAL LIGHT PAR RECOMMENDATIONS

Yea im having some issues with 2 corals in particular that are bleaching....one of which is all the way to the bottom on the sand but is not showing any improvement. I have HYDRO 52 HD LED lights and innovative marine sr120 shallow reef tank....so its pretty easy to get too much PAR.
  2. Ken Ken

CORAL LIGHT PAR RECOMMENDATIONS

Hey guys, just purchased a MQ-200 to measure the amount of PAR my corals are getting. Does anyone has a list of recommended PAR levels for all corals? Trying to get my lights dialed in. Thanks Kenny
  3. Ken Ken

Saltwater mixing station in bedroom closet

Test fit before gluing. Not sure if I should mount the RO/DI system on the stand or on the wall Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
  4. Ken Ken

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk Plumbing things up....pre fit before gluing
  5. Ken Ken

Saltwater Mixing Station in Closet

Acworth Georgia...
  6. Ken Ken

thanks! Yep i am married. My wife actually offered to use her closet. But she was in a good mood at the time. lol I rejected the offer knowing how passionate woman are about their shopping goodies.
  7. Ken Ken

its a 120g....i opened a discussion about the joists before i purchased the IM 120...Turns out it would be perpendicular to the tank and the joists are engineered I beams so i had the all clear. Tank has been up and running for a while now with no issues or any signs or issues at least.
  8. Ken Ken

yep pretty good feeling.
  9. Ken Ken

HEHE....its funny because my wife suggested that i use her closet for the water barrels because its bigger. I WAS LIKE :outtahere:lol but i said no thank you. The day we get into an argument and you walk into your closet, its then you realize the water barrels probably wasn't a good idea. :wah:
  10. Ken Ken

I did not think of that....very good idea. Will look into the different types available. Thanks!!
  11. Ken Ken

So iv been having some major issues with red slime algae, dead corals(hard corals), and out of wack perimeters all from using tap water for water changes and top-off. I know tap water is a big no no in the reefing hobby but my 120 gallon innovative marine tank is located on my second floor...
  12. Ken Ken

So iv been having some major issues with red slime algae, dead corals(hard corals), and out of wack perimeters all from using tap water for water changes and top-off. I know tap water is a big no no in the reefing hobby but my 120 gallon innovative marine tank is located on my second floor...
  13. Ken Ken

Best RO water system for 120g reef

I need something that will produce the water when i need it. my tank is on the second floor bedroom so i don't have the luxury of having containers laying around with water in it.
  14. Ken Ken

well the problem i have not educated myself enough to know the secrets and know hows to setup my own. Just want to buy it and install.
  15. Ken Ken

This seems promising. https://premiumaquatics.com/products/spectrapure-maxcap-uhe-400gpd-5-stage-system.html
  16. Ken Ken

was looking at this system making 300GPD http://www.marinedepot.com/AquaFX_Great_White_RO_DI_System_300_GPD_Over_200_Gallons_Per_Day_RO_DI_Water_Filter_Systems-AquaFX-5V92430-FIRORDRO-vi.html
  17. Ken Ken

Are there any ready to go kits out there?
  18. Ken Ken

are there any systems that will produce a lot less waste water? i purchased a stage 6 kit from ebay but it takes about 8 hours to fill a 50 gallon container.
  19. Ken Ken

Hey guys, looking for some advise of what RO system is the best available in the market that will produce a lot less waste water and fill a 50 gallon container in a hour or so. I want to be able to mix my own water as my 120 gallon tank is on my second floor bed room. I have been using tap...
  20. 20151010_140124_resized [1880832]

20151010_140124_resized [1880832]

innovative marine 120