Search results

1. Travis

NOTE: Things will be getting interesting

Hi all, I am finally ready to upgrade the ancient version of our forum software. This will have a number of ripple effects - many of the plugins, bells and whistles will need to be removed prior to updating so for a few days it will probably be frustrating for long-time members. Once the update...
  2. Travis

Testing new thread

working for me!
  3. Travis

Congratulate our NEW RS Mods!

Please join me in congratulating and welcoming to the RS staff two members who have gone above and beyond for some time... have been amazing contributors to both the community and the spirit of RS, and friends to many of us. Your newest RS Moderators are @DianaKay @Wrangy! Let's all take a...
  4. Travis

ATTN RSM Club Members...

Your new Red Sea Max RS Portal is now LIVE! Check it out and bookmark it here: http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forum/index.php?widget-pages/RSM/ If there are any other widgets from RS that you'd like to see on the RSM portal, I'll do my best - let me know what you think! T
  5. Travis

New SeaLife Smilies

:seal::lobster::bluetang::clownfish::crab3::crab4::dolphin::dolphin2::fish2::fish4::fish6::fish7::fish9::pico::fishbowl::blubblub::hermit::nessie::seahorse::shark2::shark3::shark4::shell::starfish::turtle::turtle2:
  6. Travis

ATTN: @Mention Notifications now available

Howdy! One new feature, inspired by @Wrangy is tagging members by adding "@" and then typing their names. This creates an on-site alert that someone has call you out in a thread or post. A good way to get someone's attention! NOW, you can also receive an email notification, if you want, every...
  7. Travis

Full-Tank Friday!

I think it's time to start some new traditions here on RS. So, with your cooperation and participation I would love to have a thread where we all post a full-tank shot every Friday! So... Who's first?
  8. Travis

Check Existing Links!

PLEASE take a moment to check google links, old thread links, and sig links to old threads and paste the URLs of any that don't properly redirect.... I believe I've got it fixed! (knock wood):confused:
  9. Travis

Getting Around the New Site Layout

I'm creating this thread to help folks adjust to the new layout and features. I will be putting some quick tutorials in here, and also answering any questions.
  10. Travis

Today's NEW Features!

Hi all, just an update on the RS mega-update. 1. I have brought back a long-outdated feature that was much-loved in our earlier years, but consistently broken due to poor software support in recent years: The media gallery is back! -Members will be able to host their images here, paste them...
  11. Travis

ATTN: Tapatalk Users

Tapatalk should now be working correctly. However, you'll need to find the new Reef Sanctuary listing in tapatalk, as we had to deactivate the one you're already signed in with. Here's a hint: Look for the Reef Sacntuary with this icon:
  12. Travis

WELCOME to the NEW Reef Sanctuary!

I may have underplayed the amount of change that we were in for, but I have completely modernized the site (or at least the basis of it, so far) with a new software package that is more stable, better supported, and has a good future ahead of it. More importantly, the site should now be more...