Search results

1. H

BIGGEST Mistake Ever Made...

Well I've gone and done it. Just totally screwed myself! I purchased a nice magnifying glass and I haven't been able to get a damn thing done since. This friggin tank is fascinating... so many little details going on that I would never have expected to see. My family may never see me...
  2. H

Anyone ever seen a Alveopora look like this? See video...

The whole coral looked like the fully extended side you see on the right. The last 2 days, the left side of the coral looks more green and the stony area looks more purple (was more white). And of course you can see the polyp extension on the right side is almost nothing. Any ideas? Flow...
  3. H

Southwest Florida's Newest C-250 up and running...

Found a C-250 in area for $999 and included a used chiller. Spent another $900 on live rock, live sand, some chemicals (Chemi Pure Elite, Prime, & Stability), and reef water all set up and installed for me by my LFS. Been up and running for 5 days and not a bit of ammonia, nitrite, or...
  4. H

New Red Sea Max C-250 up and Running

Just joined and looking forward to learning more. Been reading many topics and have learned a great deal from you all... thank you! I'll post a tank pic and my first question in the Red Sea Owner forum.